The Dream I Never Had Reed Deming/One Direction fanfic

I just wanna say if my story is kinda carroty or not very well written in the first few chapters yea sorry this is my first fanfiction and i just hope you like my story and it will get better and the chapters will hopefully be longer♥ok thanks♥

~~~laura’s POV~~~

“Lew, Lew, Lew, Le… " My cousin Ashley kept saying

“SHUT UP!" I yelled at her

" Get up you lazy bum!" She yelled back, “Todays the day

“Oh, crap I forgot!" I said

So I pratically jumped out of bed, put my cloths on and quickley sped downstairs. Once I got down there everybody was already in the car. “Thanks guys" I mumbled to myself. So I ran out the door locking it behind me and jumped in th van we were riding. And off we went. “Good job Laura , almost making us late!" My friend Maddie said.

“Well soooorry. somebody woke me up late."I said stareing at Ashley with a smirk on my face.

“Ha, oops", she smiled fakely back at me

So we rode to the Austin,TX airport. That took about 2 hrs.and 30 min. of wierdness…

“GUTS!" My other friend aly said

“CREME CHEESE", I yelled

“purple banana’s" Ash whispered quietly with a seducing look on her face.

And we all busted out laughing at that. Me and Ash are to much alike."Wer Here!", Ashleys mom told us.

“YEAH!" we all screamed.

We parked in the busy airport and grabbed our suitcases. We started walking towards the entrence doors. Once we were done getting cheaked and going through secruity, it was 5 min. ti’ll our 11:00 flight took off. We rushed to get on the plane, and guess where our seats were? FIRST FREAKING CLASS!!!

So before I tell you what happens after we got on the plane , your probably wondering what were all excited to be doing. Weeeell, there were these Disney auditions and me and my two best freinds ( Madison and Alyson ) wanted to audition together as a group. I was txting my cuz Ashley about this and what in was doing. She said that she had auditions in her city to on the week of spring break. Then we both came up with this great plan. So we worked out all the if’s and but’s , but me Aly, Maddie and Ash were al going to audition in here city. When we auditioned we sang a little, told them about us, and they thought we were great. Now were here!!!

——————-back to reality———————————————

“OMG!OMG!OMG!I CAN’T BELIVE WERE IN FIRST CLASS!!!" me and Ash both screamed jumping up and down.

“Please take your seats and buckle up. Make sure all and any electronic devices are turned off while we leave, Thank You." The anouncer lady said

So I buckled up and got ready to take off.

“Wow i can’t belive i’m going to L. A. " I whispered to myself

Hope you guys liked my first chapter of my first fanfiction!!!!!! thay will get longer and i’ll try to post every 2 or 3 days. i’LL probably post more on weekends since i have no homework or school.Luv u my unicorns, And yes u ar my unicorns !!!

xLEWx