What do you mean changed?

~Reed's POV~

I open my eyes to a bright light. My eyes adjust to the light quick. I look around and wonder where I am.

"Ah good, your finally awake. How are you feeling?" A man says

"Uhhh, o-ok i guess...who are you and where am I?"

"I'm doctor Hampton and your in a hospital."

"oh...OH!"

"your happy about that aren't you." I nod my head

"I need to ask you a few questions. whats your name?"

"Reed Deming"

"Your age?"

"14"

"where do you live?"

"San Antonio, Texas"

"Well you seem in good condition, i'm just gonna check you heart rate and go get the results from my office. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yea."

He takes my rate then walks out of the room and i'm left with the nurse. I look to my left and see another bed with Laura sleeping in it. Laura. LAURA!

"Umm excuse me can you tell me whats Laura's condition?"

"Sorry i'm not allowed to."

"I'm her boyfriend."

"I can only say anything to her guardians, not a boy who has a little crush on her."

"She's my girlfriend. We were kidnapped together. Is that not enough."

"I never know, you could be the person behind the kidnapping. you could be undercover."

"What?! Why would i do that, who would do that?!"

"Just shut up and go back to sleep."

"Can i at least have some water?"

"No. You can't eat for the next 24 hours."

"You said eat not drink."

"Same difference"

"What happens if i get dehydrated."

"why can't you just go with the flow like the rest of the patients."

"Because i'm not like the rest."

"Stupid popstars." She mumbles

Doctor Hampton walks in. Finally. "Well reed You have a few broken ribs, rope burns around your wrists and ankles, theres plenty of cuts and bruises as you probably already know, no broken arms or legs that we could find. your in pretty good condition for what you went through."

Mhmm i wonder if he could tell me how Laura is.

"Umm can you tell me how Laura is?"

then i see the nurses head pop up. " I told you your not allowed to know. Only relatives."

"Linda please this young man deserves to know." Doctor Hampton says

A smirk comes onto my face as the nurse just rolls her eyes and walks out of the room.

"Well Reed, it says here Laura had surgery last night to get the bullet out of her leg since it got stuck in there. she has many bashes to her head and her left shoulder is broken."

"Is she in a coma right now?"

"No she woke from her coma last night. Thats why she already had the surgery, we had to put a sleeping mask on her. she should wake up sometime soon."

"Ok thats good."

the doctor leaves the room and i just sit there for a minutes. I start to doze off when i hear a moan. I sit up and look at Lauras bed. She starts shuffling and sits up adjusting to the light.shes awake!

"Laura!!"

She looks over at me confused.

"Who's Laura?"

ooooooohhhh so Laura has memory loss? is it temporary or permenent? We'll never know. Ti'll next tuesday. sorry its not that long but i have a big social studies test tommorrow and i want to do good! so favorite or heart! love ya'll!♥

                                                                         xLEWx