A Plan?

~Reed's POV~

Its been a month. So now its October. Its been one torturous month. Serenity is just, shes so ANNOYING! i cant take it anymore. I need Laura back. I just feel so awful because saying what i told her now does sound like a lie. I ant to do something but i don't know what. Anyway she would just push me away. so I've stayed in my room ever since the start of September. Really I've only gone down for food. But not once have i talked to Serenity. At first I though maybe she would go away because im not talking to her, but no. Non stop texts, calls, beating on my door, screaming for me, tweeting me...will it ever end?!?!

~Nicole's POV~

"No Ella sorry their not back together.

nope i haven't seen her in forever.

Shes been staying with Austin this whole time.

Simon's talked to me once but hes been to busy at the moment.

I know were trying to.

ok maybe we can do that.

I'll get the girls together, they may have better ideas.

ok, bye."

Ella's been calling me 24/7 ever since reed and Laura broke up. Magazine companies keep calling her, paparazzi wont leave her alone. I feel sorry for her but its the same here. Me and the girls cant go outside without getting attacked with questions about Laura and reed and their even being questioned about their own relationships and if their still a band! And this is all thanks to one little rich snobs fault. Oh how i hate Serenity, i don't hate people, but i HATE her. My jobs gotten harder, she bosses me around. she literally thinks just because she so says 'lives' in this house i'm also her bodyguard. But no i actually let her get mobbed once by some angry fans! Ah i'm so glad i got that on film. But thank goodness the girls took her out and 'showed' her around L.A. Even though really they were gonna loose her in a store and run back here. Hopefully she wont find her way back. that be nice.

"Nicole were home!!!" Destiny screams

"Thank Goodness we are! I swear i was gonna push her out into the busy street if she didn't shut up about her and reed and how freaking rich she is!" Jade says

"Oh i did! but the light turned red." I say

"What a shame." Valerie says

"So any new news from Ella?" Madison says Sitting on the coffee table.

"Yea. Shes just really stressed out from all the calls. All she says is keep coming up with plans to get them together and to get RID of Serenity."

"But what get rids of a Serenity."Des says

"A more famous guy. A hotter guy. an older guy. A wealthier guy." Madison says

"Yea but we need a plan to like...like get rid of Serenity for just a few moments and get Laura and reed in the same room where something miraculous will happen."Ellee says

"The only way we'll be able to do that is to get reed out of his room."

"Hasn't the guys got him out yet." Kendra says

"No we haven't." Jamiah says walking downstairs. "He will not budge."

"Thats Reed for ya." Brandon says

"Well we have to do something!" Ashley says

"I have a good idea." Nicole says

~Alyson's POV~

"I have a good idea." Nicole says

She walks out the door. We all just look back at each other.

"does anyone know..." Austin starts. Everyone shakes their head. "Ok..."