Life With Austin!

~Lew's POV~

I woke up this morning on Austins couch. Last night was amazing and hilarious! We watched The hunger games, the notebook, Grease and some other things and we had a huge popcorn fight and Dave was not happy with that! (btw Dave is Austins bodyguard if you don't know!) 

"Laura, Laura,Laura,Laura-" Alex kept poking me and saying

"I'm awake!" I say

"Good! we have breakfast ready!"

"Really what?" I say getting up

"Weeeeeell over here we have various cereals and over here we have various milks!" Austin says sitting down at the bar.

Me and Alex go down to sit with him and we enjoy our breakfast.

"Oh and Laura your friends dropped off some clothes for you this morning and said don't go to the new apartment your moving into."

"why is that?"

"they said something about Serenity bossing everyone around and your most likely to end up throwing furniture at each other."

"sounds about right."

"Yea so they'll get your stuff for you."

"thats nice i'll thank them later. And where did you say my clothes were?"

"There by the bathroom door." Alex says

"Thanks!"

"I grab the bag and walk into the bathroom and lock the door. Then i open the bag its no surprise. Instead of jeans and a t-shirt they gave me a frilly dress with some high-heeled boots and of course my Austin phone case. My cheeky friends. And there was a note at the bottom.

It read:

Dear Laura,

If your smart enough to find this note we hope you

like the clothes we gave you to wear! It took us a

while to find the perfect outfit so enjoy! And don't

go to our new apartment Serenity's being a...a...well

words i wont use and we have your stuff for you! So

have fun with Austin and Alex! See ya later! :-P

Love-The girls

Yea i'll definitely thank them later. Anyway they have to put up with Serenity. And maybe i will pay a nice visit to our new home.

So i just put mt clothes on and walk out

*day out with Austin and Alex*

"Good your- Girl why are you wearing a dress?! Do you know whats on our agenda today?!" Alex says

"This was my friends fault! I don't like Heels or dresses!"

"I like your case." Austin says

"It does work with the outfit though doesn't it!"

"Anyway! Today were going down the recording studio to confirm all the songs Austins doing for tour and were checking up on mama Mahone. then were gonna play basketball for a while then probably head down to the mall downtown and meet some fans!"

"that sounds fun!"

"It will be! And it would be better if you had appropriate attire."

"Again my friends fault!" I put an emphasis on friends

"Well your friends should know that were guys and were gonna play basketball not go on a romantic walk."

"Well i would change but im not allowed at my own house."