Finally

so i decided to skip thw whole kidnapping thing since i'm trouble o that so im gonna skip to the end where they get rescued and all that! so hope you like it! love ya'll♥

~LEW's POV~

Were bruised and cut and broken. Who knows how long we've been kidnapped. I'm dehydrated, have low blood sugar, everything's blurry and i can't think straight. I know I'm sick. I've coughed up blood a bit. It feels like I'm dyeing. Reed keeps saying were gonna get out, but i find that impossible now. Were probably stuck in some weird part of England where no body go's so they'll never find us. reed just holds me close. We don't talk, there's no more theories, no miracles. We keep praying for something good to happen but its been forever. then i dose off. That's all i can do anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laura, Laura! Get up I think they've found us!"

"who's they've?"

"You know the police, Simon, our friends!"

"Do you really think so!"

"Yea! I heard a faint siren sound and then the two men started yelling and cussing and-and just i think were saved!"

then all of a sudden both of them burst in the room. "I don't know how but the police found us."

"this is the police come out with you hands up!"

i smile

Then the tattooed guy starts shooting at them. All i hear for the next minute is loud gunshots. Me and Reed stand up and i try to help him to the door a bit.

"Where do you two think your going?" the black haired guy says

All of a sudden you hear the tattooed guy scream as he gets shot in the stomach.

"You guys may make it out, but not alive." He points a gun at me but the police come up and stop him. He still shoots and hits my leg. I fall and hit the ground real hard.

"LAURA!"

~Reed's POV~

The police come up behind him and stop him from shooting. He still does and it hits Lauras leg.

"LAURA!"

I fall to the ground and pull her close. she's loosing blood quick and no paramedic is here yet. so i take off my shirt and wrap it around her leg to stop some of the blood flow. I look at her beautiful face and her eyes can barely stay open.

"Its ok baby, your gonna make."

"I-I..."

"Shhh its fine. Everythings gonna be ok." I kiss her. I let go and she weakly smiles ti'll her eyes close. I feel her heartbeat get slower by the second. She cant die. Not now, not today.

so this is more of a filler chapter but the next one should be longer and a bit happier...maybe. please keep reading and heart or favorite ! love ya'll♥♥♥

                                                           xLEWx