The Day Out

~~~Laura's POV~~~

We all walk out the door and do in diffrent directions.

"So where do you want to go first?" I start

"Ummm. . . I do need to go to a music store. I need to buy some things for my saxaphone." Reed answered

"Then I should probably buy clarinet to practice."

"you play?"

"Yep since 6th gade." 

"Me too. Do you know where a music store is though?"

"Nope. But we can ask Steve."

"We can. He is strange ya know."

"He is, but guess who else is wierd?"

"US!" We both said at the same time. We became friends fast.

"Especially you and your cousin. Gosh never do that again please."

"It's me and my cousin. Were in sync at all times. Theres more and worse to come."

"Dang'it"

"Welcome to living with me and Ash."

"Hey guys!" Steve says cheerfully and unexpectidly.

"Hi!" me and Reed both say

"Where you guys going today?" Steve asks us

"Were trying to find a music store. Do you know were one is?" I ask steve

"Ummm. . yea. Walk down that sidewalk ti'll you get to the mall since it's a straight sidewalk all the way down to it. once you get to a street that turns  only left or right go right and and the store should be close somewhere along there."

"Thanks!" me and Reed say

"Your welcome have a great day guys!"

We walk a little aways. "Ok Laura, tell me more about yourself."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Anything and everything."

"Ok then, well I'm from Ohio. I have a ten yr. old litle sister."

"Hey i have a 10 yr. old little brother!"

"I know! Blake is so adorable!"

"Not as adorable as me."

"Hardy har har."

"Whats that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing. . . "

"Nevermind. Now tell me more about youuu!"

"Ok , ok calm down. I love cats. . ."

"Dogs are better!!!"

"AND my fav animal is a wolf. I love the color turquoise. Drawing is really my main hobby since i suck at all sports.but I do like soccer and tennis. You sould definitly already know I love One Direction but some of my fav other bands are The Fray, Colplay, OneRepublic, The script, Little Mix and so many more! Oh and I've been a fan of you since the X-Factor."

"You seem like a fun person."

"Seem. Excuse me but i am funny, weird, crazy and slightly insane."

Then we have more in common then you thought."

"Oh I thought and I know."

"A little mysterious arn't we."

"Always."

We burst out laughing like lunatics. People stared at us weirdly.They just jealous.

"Look. I think were getting closer to the mall!" Reed screamed which got more stares. ahh us.

"Yes clarinet here I come!" I scream excitedly.

"Well then come on then."Red says while grabbing my hand and pulling me along. I'm sorry but there were butterflys. I think I'm falling for him, more than a fan crush though. Like a real crush. But he could still find someone better.

"Reed slow down!!"

"Ok."

Well that was easy."

Yeah. Because were here."

What?! But how?!WoW you run fast."

"Yep."

so we walk intot eh store and we both go to the section for clarinets and saxiphones since there in the same section of the store. I walk up to a store clerk and ask about buying a clarinet. After that long process of choosing and a million questions, i signed. the papers of course. And since I wanted to keep this clarinet forever, I got a good quality wood clarinet. So after he handed me the case I bought some extra Reeds. Haha I totally made fun of that in front of him. He got mad. Not really. We also walked past all the books and i saw one with Selena's face on it. I stopped and grabbed it from the shelf. It had a whole bunch of songs from her album and showed you all the notes and how to play it. I found the clarinet edition and bought it.

"whats that?" Reed asked me

"A music book. It shows me how to lay some of Selena's songs." I replied

 "she would like that."
"
Yeah. I'm going to learn how to play them for her. Imma going to work hard at doing that. It's a mission. Reed lughs a little after I say that.

"15.37" the counter clerk says. I hand her the money and me and him walk out across the street to the mall.

"Hey I think this is the only mall with a snapback store in it." I tell Reed ( and I'm not sure if a snapback store really exists but just go along with it )

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

"Lets go!!" and once aain I'm being dragged off. well to a map this time.

"There it is!!!" He says Really, really happily.

"then lets go! I wan to get my first snapbacks."

"You've  never had a snapback! I feel real sorry for you."

"I know right sad life."

"there it is. I don't think i'll ever want to leave."

And the store is huge. The first one I ried to look for was DOMO. since I love him. and I found some. I only bought like 4 snapbacks since i needed to save my money for some pants. I.NEED.PANTS. And if your wondering where were getting this money Disney gave us each 5,000 dollars for only essentials we may need for things we could'nt bring with us or forgot. We pay and Reed over here got like 10 more.

"What do your first snapbacks look like Lew?" Reed said usuing my nickname.

"I got 2 DOMO plus one glows in the dark. A british one of course and. . . INFINITY!" I put that one on.

"Now were matchies!" since he had his on as well.

"Oh.My.Gosh. It's Demi Lavato!"

"Really! Where?! Maybe she'll remember me!"

"Maybe. Dude who would forget you."

We start walking towards her and then I saw Austin Mahone.

"A-A-Austin M-Mahone." I was just standing there mezmerized by his amazing looks.

"Don't worry we can talk to him next."

"Ok."

HAAAAYYYYY UNICORNS IMMA UPDATED AND THEY BOUT TO HAVE FUN IN THE MALL MEETING STARS. ESPECIALLY AUSTIN MAHONE HE IS AAMMMMMAAAAAZZZIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!! SOOOO YOU CAN FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT ON HOW IM DOING AND THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTLY GREEEAAAATTT!!!!! LOVE U GUYYYSSS. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                                xLEWx