Big Ben! Or more like shopping...

~Lews POV~

All of us girls are going up to see Big Ben. Today we just decided to go as 2 big groups. As you can already maybe tell 1 group is all girls and the other is all guys.so first were gonna go check out Big Ben since no ones done that yet then maybe go shopping.

"I wonder how big Big Ben is?" Says Aly

"Really big" says Destiny

"Who here really wants to see Big Ben?" Asks valerie

everyones silent

"shopping it is!" She screams. I swear Valerie is obsessed with shopping. But we are in London so who wouldn't be!?

We head downtown to all the shops and malls . I've gotten alot of close here. Alot of vintage stuff. You can never go wrong with it! We looked around for most of the day. Got chased a few times. I lost a bit of clothing and got some more from fans. Apperiently thats normal.

"Laura," Jade starts, "If were gonna be chased around by people and be seen all over the internet and tele, Please make me look better."

"Ummm you look fine...?" I say

"Well my clothes dont! I wanna look good in some of my new clothes and i know one person who can do that!"

"Ok,ok. We'll shop some more, go back to the flat and change. Anyone else need help?"

Everybody raises their hand

~Back at the flat~

I'll do jade first since shes the one who brought it up. then the rest of ya'll."

*Jade*

*Sicily*

*Aly*

*Maddie*

*Ashley*

*Kendra*

*Mikayla*

*Ellee*

*Valerie*

*Destiny*

*Des*

Sel, Ella, and nicole let me do them to!They said i was a good stylist. that  means alot coming from them.

*sel*

*nicole*

*Ella*

I changed my outfit to. Wanted to put something more cooler on. It is HOT outside!

*Lew*

"Laura!" ellee says

"Yea?"

"Ryan just texted me to tell us to meet all of them by the big London park." (idk if thats real but just go with me)

"Well i'm  ready, so perfect timing!"

It didnt take to long to get there. Because half way there we started getting chased. I recognized alot of the peopl. They are like stalking us. I wont be suprised if i loose alot of weight from this, or break a leg or arm...

~Josh's POV~

Ryan texted the girls to come to the park so we could have some fun. But really I Just want to hang out with Alyson. She's beautiful. I like her but i'm to scared to tell her. And today i'm going to do it!

After a while i see the girls coming

"Is it me or did the girl get hotter?" I say to Owen

"Oh they did, especially one." He says.