Meeting Simon

~Laura's POV~

"Belleani and Reed Deming. Simon will see you now."

We walk into his office. I'm trying not to act stupid or do anything in that manor.

"Welcome girls! And Reed. I bet your wondering what your doing here and trust me you'll like it. I've heard some recordings and videos you've done and i've made an important decision. I want to sign all of you to my record label." All our jaws literally drop to the ground.

"B-But why?" Ash asks

"Since all of you already have so many fans around the world and are getting bigger and you definitly need someone bigger than Disney to get you to the top. You'll be huge." Me and the girls squeal and jump around.

"Now Reed i see that you already have a single out, and your working on a music video."

"Yes sir."

"Well since your already quite big and have things under control im going to talk to your manager in Texas and see how things will go now. Whats his name and managment?"

"Jhon gomez and Silver Toungue Managment."

"Thank you. Now girls if you can sign this contract everything will be set and you get to meet your manager." We sign it real fast because were so pumped. "Great! now remind me of your names again."

"Ashley Marisol"

"Alyson Nayeli"

"Madison Tatum"

"Laura Willing"

"Now let me introduce you to Ella Langly your new mamager."

Ella Langley
Ella's Outfit

"Hello girls!"

"Hi!" We all say back

"I'm supposed to show you around this place, record a few songs with ya and i think simon wants to talk to me about some special news."

"Cool!" We all follow her out. This week could never end on a bad note it was going far to well. First we get a bodyguard and now a manger! WoW london has it all down for hlding the best vacations ever.

"So here we have just a whole bunch of confrence rooms for meetings of reporter questions. Down the right hall we have recording studios and a floor up are huge dancing rooms. Now a few more floors up," We walk into an elevator, "we have our wardrobe rooms. And the answer is yes to trying on a whole bunch of clothes."

"YESSS!" We all scream

We get out of the elevator and run to the door she told us to go to. We walk in and a little girl runs up and hugs my legs. This is not just any little girl, its babyLux. She goes around and hugs all our legs and says hi. It's freaking adorable! Lou (Lux's mum) picks Lux up.

"Hey! You must be Belleani!"

"the one and only!" Maddie says

"Welcome to the wardrobe, make-up/hair department. Now as ella probably already said, you do ge to try on a whole lot of clothes. I want to learn your style. And this is my daughter Lux, she'll help out to. So just have fun and ask if your looking for anything in particular."

"You girls have fun! I'll be back in a few, Simon needs me." Ella says walking out the door

"Byeeee!" We all scream as we start looking at the clothes

"Laura and Madison right?" Lou says walking up to us

"Yea!"

"I like how you 2 are matching and the style. Especially how the colours just come together. How did you come up with it?"

Meeting Simon Cowell

"Actually its all Laura here. She's the fasionista." Maddie says

"Really? Well let me say you have very good taste."

"Thanks!"

Many outfits later it was time to hit the recording studio. We went back down in the lift as i know call it to floor 3, went down the right hallway to studio 6.

"Ok so you get to pick 4 songs out of these artists to sing. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs and Jason Mraz. How about you each pick one song." We nod and smile in agreement. "Alyson?"

"DNA by Little Mix

"Madison?"

"A-Team by Ed Sheeran"

"Ashley?"

"Won't give Up by Jason Mraz"

"And Laura?"

"Come and Get It by Selena Gomez"

"Now I'll start the song and you just sing it any way you choose to."

We give it our best effort to impress her. It's good that we all know these songs and have practiced some of them. Every song we sang i think we did very well, better than we may of practiced before. After we finish Come and Get It Ella's expression is impressed.

"Th-That was amazing. Your voices are way beyond your years, but sound so good. The control, the breathe is perfect. I bet you'd be excellent with acoustic things."

"We've tryed DNA unplugged." Aly says

"you'll have to show me that next time. Who's ready for big news!?"

"USSS!"

"I was talking to Simon and he had a brilliant idea. He said it would be a good idea to let you guys perform somewhere, but not just anywhere. . . Possibly 1D's upcoming concert." We look at her wide eyed

"Are you serious!?" I say

Ella smirks "When am I not."