Mobbed With Music

~LEW's POV~

"It's so big!" I say as we cross the Tower Bridge

"You know," Ella starts, "The Tower Bridge was built over the River Thames. It was also built in 1886-1894 and gets its name after the Tower of London which is very close by here." Ella's off for the next 2 days so she's hanging out with us. Our group is just way cooler then the rest. 

"You know a lot." Reed says

"I was always good In History." Ella said

"Next stop British music experience." The bus driver says

~After some minutes~ 

"Your total is £52.00." The lady says. Ella pays for us as look at the map for this place. It's huge! I'm looking forward to all the new styles of music I'll learn about today! Love new music, it's so addicting!

"So the first thing were coming up to is the highlights section." Nicole says holding the map/brochure upside down.

"Woah! A union jack Epiphone guitar played played by Noel Gallagher!" Reed says

"A vintage dress worn by Amy Winehouse!" I say

"Laura look at this! A Union jack dress worn by Gein Halliwell!" Maddie says

"I love vintage British clothes!" I say

"This is sick! A Gibson Flying V guitar played by Marc Bolan!" Austin says

"My grandmum had a dress just like this." Ella says referring to Dusty Springfeilds blue grosgrain silk dress.

"Oh my gosh! John Lennons glasses!"  Nicole says as she picks them up

"Don't touch." A guard says. I still wonder how Nicole got the bodyguard job.

"Lets go somewhere else were not wanted here." Nicole says walking off. "Off to the core my peasants!" Someones been hanging around Louis lately.

"The background of Britians music."Maddie says

"Dance the Decades." Austin Says. We all head over to the dance part

"Learn 12 dances from the past 70 years." austin says

"I'm first!" Maddie says

"And told you, you get to go first?" Ella says

"since i rock at dancing!"\

"Maddie is BEAst at dancing!" I say

"Thank you Lew." Maddie says

"Just beacuse im your manager and a business woman does'nt mean i can't do things like dance." Ella says

After a while Ella and Madison are like on round 3 or 4 or whatever and its starting to get annoying.

"Hey Laura wanna go somewhere else?" Reed asks

"do you think the others will notice?"

"Nahh. Austins to busy cheering madison on and Nicoles talking to Phil on the phone."

"Ok!" and we wander off somewhere else in the building.

"Edge zones." reed says

"1945 tot he present." I say

"Rock and roll has definitely changed through the years."

"Yup. Look a Beatlemania showcase!"

"Look a girl crazy showcase!"

"Ha ha ha very funny"

"It is. do you like the rolling stones?"

"They're ok. I've never really heard any of their music."

"Do you like the fashion from the 60's?"

"It's ok but the shoes are a bit over sized and the dresses and shirts are a bit undersized."

"Interesting theory."

"You'll hear plenty more. I'm full of them."

We go through the rest of the edge and see the Brit award showcase, britpop showcase, girl and boyband. It was all so cool!

"The Interactive studio" I say

"I'm doing guitar!" Reed screams

"I'm doing vocal booth!" I  scream. we get some shhh's from people."

So I get to pick out of a list of songs to do. Each level gets harder. I picked Oasis' "Wonderwall" first. I love that song. I get past the begginer level. I did more and more songs and I made it to the pro tutorial. I followed all the instructions  the instructions and started singing "Bleeding Love" By Leona Lewis.

video on side>>>>>>>

After i finished the song I hear someone clapping. I turn around and its Reed.

"I knew you could sing but, dang can you sing!"

I blush, "Thanks, I did'nt think i was that good."

"That was fantastic love!" I smile. "And guess what i found out!"

"A finale!" I say

"how'd you know?"

"Lucky guess. A place this good cant go without a finale!"

"True. So lets go so we wont miss it!"

The finale is where you go ina  room and see some of the best performances that people of our generation were'nt able to see.

"Finally we found you guys!" Maddie says

"Who won!?" I scream

"My babe." Austin says pecking maddies lips

"It's ok. you'll win another time." Nicole says to ella

Ella walks by and mumbles to herself, "I can't belive I lost and to her."

"I heard that!" Maddie yells

We dot he finale and it was aamzing! So many great performances we missed. After it Nicole had some great news to tell us..

"you get to meet Phil today!"

"Yayyyyy!!" Me and maddie have been waiting forever to meet him!

"Leggo!" Reed says

As we get closer tot he front we hear a bunch of screaming. When we reach the front there are probably hundreds of girls and boys in the streets. Plenty of back-up body guards to!

"Well there has to be-" and all of a sudden 2 kids jump on nicole

"you'll never stop us from meeting them!"

And then Nicole flips them both on their backs real hard. I bet they lost their breathe.

"We need back up getting B, R, and guest out. We need back up in the building. 2 kids just attacked me."Nicole says into her walki-talkie

Well i just found out why Nicoles our bodyguard. $ huge bodyguards come in and escort us to our car. People keep screaming at us hoe they love us and how were a huge inspiration. this is so cool. I look at the fans some more and spot 2 men. they seem familiar but i don't know where.

"You ok baby?" Reed asks me

"Yea I'm fine."

reed grabs my hand as we get in the car