London!

~Laura's POV~

"Oh my gosh there's London! London!"Sicily screams. Were all super pumped! We've been on this plane for 11 hours since 6:45 this morning. Now its a little past 4:45 and i need to get off!!! And finally were landing! Halleluiah! FREEDOM!

Once the plane landed we all run to the door and run into the airport. Well at least im not the only one who wanted to get out of that thing. I look up and see that were surounded by girls and guys being held back by bodyguards. They all must be fans of One direction and Selena.

"You guys want to sign stuff? Our rides not here yet." Liam asked

"They won't know us though." Ash says

"Belleani, Belleani, Belleani!" Everyone started chanting. Everyone's chanting our band name we just released yesterday! Yep, we finally came up with one.

"Maybe they do know us." Aly says shocked

"Well go on and sign something!" Niall says pushing us to go ahead. I walk around and talk to some of our Belleanerds [pronounced Bell-a-nerds] as they call themselves and signed things too. I even got some fa art and fanfics to read later! I walk up to these 3 girls.

"Hey guys!" I say walking up to them

"OMG Hi!" They say, "Can you sign this?!""

" 'Course! whats your names?"

"Victoria!"

"Marybeth!"

"Michelle!"

"Love the names! Real cute!"

"You and Reed are cuter!" Marybeth says

"Thanks love."

"Het that was British!" Victoria says

"Well i am in England!" i says in my best British accent

"Laura the boys said we gotta go, our ride is here." Reed says walking up and putting his arm around my hip.

"Ahhh!! Your Reed Deming!!" they all squel

"Hey y'all!" I can tell they die a little inside. Well who wouldn't?!

"can we take some pictures?" Michelle asks

"Sure!" we say. we take some and they jump around a little.

"This is so going to trend Reaura around the world!"

"What?" Me and reed say in confusion

"Reaura! your guy's ship name." Michelle says

"That's cute!" i say to them

"Were the one who came up with it!" Marybeth says

"Amazing! You guys have twitters?"

"YES!" They scream. So we write them down and say goodbye to them. we start to exit the building.

"they were real nice." i say

"they were. They were real creative to!"

"Might as well make them our manager for anything that goes on in our fandoms."

"Yep! Love fans!"

"Whoa, that's a big crowd."

"And our car is on the other side." We look at each other than back at the crowd

"Run for it."

"Best possible way."  Reed keeps hold of me while we run and fight through all the girls and guys that are reaching for us. After a few minutes we made it into the car.

"what took you guys so long?" Jade asks

"I don't know, maybe just trying to get through that impossibly large crowd!" I look at her like she's crazy

"Don't sass me!" She says in a Louis Tomlinson voice. Louis smiles like he won.

"I think they got my socks, but my shoes are still on." Reed says confused and surprised about it. I would be to. how do they do that. Wait, I should know cause I am one of them. Were better than the FBI!

"you guys ready to get to our flat!" Liam says getting off the other topic

"whats a flat?!" Valerie asks

"It's an apartment. British slang love." Louis says

"As much as i love London." and she sighs

" Don't worry love." I say to Valerie," Were gonna be here for 2 weeks, staying in an amazing flat. Plus its supposed to be bloody Baltic this week so you may want to buy a few jumpers." Valerie looks at me like shes about to kill me.

"This trip would be better if you were a bird and your guy was with you the whole time." I lay my head on Reed's shoulder.

"What are you saying woman?!?!" Ellee screams

I sigh. " bloody means very, Baltic means cold, jumper means sweater and bird means girlfriend." Now i'm smiling like i won.

~At the flat~

We walk in and the place is huge!

OUR FLAT!

My stereotype of flats is gone. this place is beautiful. It looks like one of the houses back in L.A.!

"You guys like it!" Zayn says

"Why wouldn't we!?!?" I think to myself

"But there's one thing." He also says. We all look at him concerned. "We have to share rooms so no alone or quiet time around here."

"That's not that bad." Des says. We all agree. Me and Reed look at each other

"So i guess you guys can just pick some friends to room with and go ahead!" Liam says. We all run up the steps and into random rooms.

i got a tumblr to so follow me im niallersprincess1327 and dont forget to follow me on twitter and instagram!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                xLEWx