Beach Day!

~Valerie's POV~

It's 10 a.m. and 4 sleepyheads are not awake yet. Those people are Austin, Madison, Laura and Reed. I want to go to the beach!

"You know what! I'm going to wake these people up now because I want to go tot the beach! Who's with me?!" I yelled getting annoyed

"I am!" Everybody else said

"How about we scare them!" Kendra said. We all agreed to it

"Lets go! Laura and Reed first." So we walk up the steps and into Laura's room. Awww their cuddling. Not cute.

"On 3 scream as loud as you can. 1, 2, 3!"

~Laura's POV~

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard people scream

"AAAHHHH!" I scream myself. I immediately glance fast at tattoos and black hair. All the nightmare memory's come back to me. This happened so quick i started crying again. Reed comforted me.

"Shhh. . . its ok, just our friends."

"We didn't mean to scare you that much Laura" Kendra said

"It's probably not that as much. Laura had a nightmare last night. That's why I'm here with her. Don't want my angel to be scared." Reed said

"Uhhh, stop being cute." Valerie whined. "I want to go to the beach!"

I looked at Valerie with an annoyed look on my face.

"We'll get dressed. So go wake up someone else."

"Maddie and Austin here we come!" Valerie screamed as they run out of my room. Back to just me and Reed.

"Do you want to tell me what happened yet?" Reed asked

"Maybe tonight."

"Tonight is fine. I just don't want you to be scared." Reed hugs me and kisses my forehead

"thanks. Now lets get dressed before Valerie comes back and kills us."

"Your right about that." and with that said Reed walks over to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after an hour or so we all have are stuff together and are heading to the beach. After the 20 minute car ride that felt like 20 years, we finally reached our destination. All of us grabbed our stuff and ran towards the beach.

"come get in the water!" All the guys yell pulling their shirts off and jumping in the ocean. don't freak, don't freak, i kept telling my self.

"Hold a second!" All of us yell. We wore over sized t-shirts. We set all our stuff up and picked up the guys stuff up. What would they do without us. Once we were done we pulled our shirts off and jumped in the water with the guys making a big splash. Me and the girls were wearing this:

*Beach day*

This is the stuff I brought:

*Lews beach stuff*

"Finally! Took you guys long enough!" Brandon says

"sorry!" Ellee says back

I swim towards Maddie. "so whats up with you and Austin?" I nudge her a little

"Shut up. But possibly were a little closer than before." Maddie blushes a little

"OH my gosh! Your dating Austin!" I scream

Maddie covers my mouth, "Shhhh. . . I don't want the whole state to know."

"Were in L.A., Mars probably already knows!"

"Pleeaasse?!"

"Fine!. . . Madison and Austin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Everyone starts laughing. Maddie and Austin are as red as tomatoes now.

"Laura are friendship is reunited. Your finally making fun of someone else besides me." Brandon says

"But I wasn't. . . "

"No don't thank me. I know I'm to forgiving."

By now i am confused out of my mind. "Ok then." So I turn around back to Madison but shes gone. "Madison, Maddie, Ma-" I get pulled underwater. I freak out for a second and look around and see Reed covering his mouth laughing.

"I give him a 'what the heck' look. He just shrugs. I point behind him and he turns around. I swim off. Once i think I lost him, I pop my head out of the water to get a breathe. Something grabs my hips and pulls me back under. I turn and see Reed smiling at me. I try to break free but instead he crashes his lips on mine. Butterflys. Reed lets go and pulls me to the top of the water.

"finally we found you two!" Lou screamed

"Madison and Austin already disappeared." Jamiah ( J.Maliks real name) said

I turn to Reed, "You wanna go build sandcastles?"

"Yes!"

"Yay!" So we run onto the beach. Now realizing how hot the sand is, I ran and sat on my blanket under my umbrella.

"you going to sit over here the whole time?"

" I don't tan I burn."

"Same here! Little white boy."

I laugh, "Now grab the buckets and fill them up with wet sand while I go find some shells."

"Yes ma'am!" He grabs the buckets and runs off

I go off and pick up shells

~Reed's POV~

I was filling the buckets up with sand when i saw something shiny in the sand. I picked it up and dusted the sand off.  It looked like a necklace. It was shell shaped and had a chain attached to it and looked like it could open up. So i opened it up and there was something written inside, "you give me that feeling ♥". I smile and have a good idea of what to do with it.

~Laura's POV~

So basically we spend the day at the beach ti'll 11 at night. we all get home and we are exhausted. Having fun at the beach is hard work. so i run upstairs, or at least try to, and put my pj's on. then i remember the nightmare. I go and knock on Reeds door.

"Come in!" He says. I walk in and he's laying on his bed playing on his ipad. He looks up at me.

"Hey darlin'!" I look up and smile. "The nightmare." He states plainly. I nod my head. Reed holds his arms out. I run and jump on his bed and he holds me tight.

"Now tell me what happened because i can tell its still hurting you."

"Ok well, we were both in front of the London Eye when these two guys came up behind us and knocked us out with some cloth. I woke up in my dream and we were in this small room and the 2 guys , one had black hair and the other had a whole bunch of tattoos, popped up in the room.  One kicked you in the stomach and i yelled stop. then one of them said " It's time to pay for what those dumb boys didn't. He started hurting you even more and the other guy was holding me back. It. . . It, just felt so real. I. . . I couldn't. . . It, It was awful." I'm crying hard now.

"It's fine. Anything else?"

"they were Australian."

"Well Australians have nothing on me."

"If we ever go to Australia and people gang up on you, don't expect me to help you in that situation."