Waiting For The Peices To Fit

So theres gonna be a lot of POV jumping in this chapter. I wont do that usually but just this chapter! ♥

~Reeds POV~

I just have to wait. shes remembering a bit. Not as many insults any more. There is some progress. Me and Laura aren't on Shake It Up anymore. Ever since the kidnapping they don't want us on T.V. for a while and since were still hurt pretty bad we wouldn't be very god actors. So just another whole day to ourselves. 

~Lauras POV~

I woke up and got dressed into something comfortable.

*A beautiful lazy day* 

I swear i will dress for winter on the hottest days in the hottest cities. I walked downstairs and saw Reed. Right i forgot i'm stuck with that.

"Morning Laura!"

"whatever"

"I made some cereal for you."

"thanks"

"Anything you want to do today?"

"with you?"

"Yea. they never said we couldn't go outside. anyway i'm healing fast and i don't need my crunches any more."

"Just saying i'm the one who breaks rules here."

"Actually your a good girl who has to be bribed into doing something bad."

"Stop with the lies please."

"i'm telling the truth"

I just roll my eyes

"Well do you want to be cooped up in here all day or do you want to go enjoy the outside world."

"you have a point...fine i will."

I put my bowl in the sink and started getting my shoes on.

"You know were in L.A. right?"

"Yea. I'm not that stupid."

"Im not saying it as an insult i mean your wearing a sweater and a scarf in 100 degrees weather."

"Its almost fall and were by the sea so its not that hot."

"but its still not that cold"

"Live everyday like its winter. That's what I say."

He laughed. that was cute. Wait?! What am i saying?! I swear im more confused with myself then i was back in the hospital.

"well are you coming or not?" Reed says already heading out the door

"I am!"

~Reeds POV~

We walk downtown and get stopped by a lot of people. I sorta tell them that Laura still has memory loss so they go away. Anyway all the people were starting to scare her. I sign a few things and turn around to walk with Laura again but i can't find her.

"Laura! Laura!"

"Reed! Reed! come here!"

"Wha-" I turn around and shes looking in a pet shop window at all the kittens

"Look how cute they are! I want a cat so bad."

"They are."

"Yea. Once i saw this cat that was black and had these piercing green eyes! i want one just like it but i've never seen another like it. It was to cute!"

"What would you name it?"

"Probably Alexander."

"why that name?"