Why Did'nt I Remember

~LEW's POV~

I open my eyes and everything's blurry. I can't think straight. What happened? Where am I?

I hear someone say something, "Ya know when i said i would take a girl on a really thrilling date, I did'nt literally mean it."

"I'd say something but my mind is so messed up right now."

"Well he did throw you against the wall pretty hard. I just wish i could've done something."

"Yea, and it feels like i'm having deja' vu. Something about this seems so familiar but its not coming to me. I am completley lost right now."

"So you've been kidnapped before by two Australian guys in London with me. Are you sure its not because you hit your head."

"No i'm not delusional. Like a dream. But i have seen the two guys before, in real life, somewhere."

"Maybe when we were getting mobbed at a few places?"

"Yeah i think it was when we were at that music building!"

"Well when we were leaving you did seem a bit worried about something. Did you see them?"

"I think i did. It was them. I got worried because i saw them from a dream. A dream. A dream... A dream! A DREAM!"

"What about a dream?!"

"Remember the night you came in my room because i was having a nightmare!"

"Yea..."

"Well that nightmare is exactly everything that just happened!"

"How could that be? Its practically impossible! How would they even be able to do that!? Especially in whatever happened in your dream."

"you know those moments that seemed to have happened before but they didn't and it was just a dream."

"Oh yea i've had those-  Shut up"

"Ha! So it was sorta like a warning dream. But smart me forgot it"

"It's ok. I wanted you to forget it anyway. But i want to know one thing, how the heck did they know how to find us? I never tweeted or said anything!"

"Well i only saw them once in plain sight and it would be really hard for them to hide...Maybe they had some spy's?"

"But wouldn't they be obvious!?"

"Well maybe they corrupted kids and forced them to follow us around as fans and if they didn't they would hurt their families and friends."

"Where exactly do you come up with these things?"

""I visit the dark side of our fandoms sometimes. They're quite creative and interesting."

"Of course. It took me forever to find that in my fandom."

"It took me 5 seconds to find it."

"Well your an expert."

"Yeah buddy i am!"

He leans in a bit then the door bursts open

"I'm not watching that." the tattooed man says. "Now lets get ready for our little show."

He grabs me and Reed and ties us to some chairs in another room. Then he puts duct tape on our mouths. Its gonna hurt if he rips them off himself.

"Now i bet you guys have been wanting to see your friends again eh?" The black haired guy says (just saying their names will be revealed at a different time in the story). "Well were gonna give them a little call."

He walks up to a giant screen that i'm just now noticing and calls Liam. Why do bad people always have really good stuff. Like what the heck, do they get paid for this?!?!Is their boss,well if they have one, a million air or something?!?

~Liams POV~

Were talking to Simon when i hear my Laptop make a noise. I look at it and it says i have a video chat call. Who the heck would it be. I accept the call and red and Laura pop up on the screen all tied up

"Guys its Reed and Laura!!On my laptop screen! Some video!"

They come rushing to me and look at the screen and a voice starts talking about how we have to pay for something we didn't? What didn't we pay for? What does this have to do with Laura and Reed?

then i notice that the video ended.

"Does anyone know what he meant by 'you boys will pay for something you didn't'?" Simon asks

"We don't have a clue." Zayn says

"Well i will pay anything to get them back. we can't let them get anymore hurt then they already are." Simon walks back to the police to have a talk with them

~Black haired guys POV~

We untie them from the chairs and throw them back in the small room. Then i get a call from our boss, Serenity. Well actually shes my younger sister but those boys hurt her and no one hurts my little sister.

"Hey Ser."

"Did you video chat them yet?"

"Yea just did. Told them everything you said for me to say."

"Good. They will of course end up paying anything to get their two biggest stars back. and remember dont hurt Reed as bad, but still make it believable."

"Got it! But what happens if they find us. We'll go to jail and the plan would've failed ."

"Why would they! it would be impossible for them to find us. Your out of reach of anything."

"Yeah but just in case. You need a plan for everything. that Laura girl practically knows alot of what were gonna do. Shes gonna do everything to protect him."

"Well if they do find them, and i don't care how bad this sounds, shoot her."