Chapter 2

As Egon glimpses at the school, he realized it wasn't a dream after all, so he sidles forward until he bumps into another boy with dark brown hair talking to a cheerleader from his left forcing him to drop his science, paranormal, and math textbooks. He didn't suspect every student despite their stereotypes. When the brunette kid turns around, he glances at Egon directly without being vitriolic, so the brunette helps the nerd with them.

"Where's the fire?" the brunette queried.

"I begged your pardon, I haven't spotted you there." Egon chortled quietly.

"It depends on where you're heading." he grinned.

"I'm Egon, by the way, and you are?" Egon quoted.

"I'm Venkman, Peter Venkman." he introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you, Peter." Egon responded.

"What class do you have first?" Peter queried.

"Chemistry, and I end my day with my worst subject in school, gym." he sighed.

"Best of luck, you're going to need it." Peter smirked, so the first period bell rings as the two gentlemen leave for their first period class. The teacher calls in the attendance to note if the students are present in his class. He's a British male with a pompadour brown hair, he has handsome features around him, he wears a baby blue dressed shirt with a black tie, he wears jet black dressed pants, he also wears white socks matching with his dressed shoes. His name is Dr. Reynolds.

"When I call your name, say 'here' or 'present and raise your hand simultaneously. Emma Abalez.." Dr. Reynolds pronounced as the first student shouts here and with her hand raised, "Toby Aguilar, Katie Alcuse, Deirdre Alma, Sebastian Avery, Alan Bateman, Josephine Bell, Cole Blue, Dave Cox, Stacy Ann Damas, Liam Dovetail, Becky Harrison, Zhou Hui, Corbin Lynch, Nicholas Malone, James Malone, Rachel medina, Janine Melnitz, April O'neil, Hin Ou, Walter Peck, Mark Quartz, Melissa Rogelio, Larry Santos, Floyd Saya, Caroline Spare, Robin Spencer, Egon Spengler....." Dr. Reynolds realize he wasn't here, "Egon Spengler, Egon Spengler..."

Egon arrives to his class a few seconds late because of his rush hour. Dr. Reynolds lowers his glasses suspecting Egon's arrival, so he marks him here on his roster.

"Spengler, how splendid of you to join our class? Come in, don't be so timid. Ok Spengler, sit next to Raymond Stantz over there. Hopefully, it makes you feel comfortable." Dr. Reynolds responded, so Egon sidles and sits on a stool next to a light brown haired kid with a cocky sense of humor.

"Hi there. Have we met before." The brown haired kid grinned.

"No, have we?" Egon grinned back.

"I'm Raymond Stantz, you can call me 'Ray'." he responded.

"I'm Egon."

"Nice to meet you, Egon." Ray replied, shaking his hand.

"You're the child who won the eighth grade science fair, Egon Spengler." the girl with golden brown hair responded.

"Affirmative." Egon answered shyly.

"I'm Janine Melnitz," the girl introduces herself until she gazes at Ray, "and you are?"

"Raymond Stantz, everyone calls me Ray." he replied.

"Alright class, please turn to page 10 in your chemistry textbooks." Dr. Reynolds ordered.

The class turns to the page Dr. Reynolds had assigned, and Egon glances upward and spotted an apparition from the ceiling stalking over him. The nerd glimpses back to his textbook pretending nothing exists; however, he wasn't surprised a ghost roams through the ceiling.