Chapter 24

The busters appear to the building, the real pyramid of Gozer to finally confront the biggest threat behind civilization; outside of the skyscraper, from the bottom, a crowd of people gather around even the former Spectral exterminators found it happening. Coach Hightower, moreover, recognizes the appearance of Glenwich's allies. Maryse praises for the young Egon to survive the destruction as she and her only friend Alice hold hands. CariDee descends to the ground in appeasing her niece Dana Barrett and sets up the ultimate ghost trap to capture Gozer from Ecto-1, and Louis wraps his hands on Glenwich's shoulders, and the principal wraps his arms as well.

"Jonathan, you're a Spectral exterminator, too." Coach Hightower replied in bewilderment.

"that's right Buster, I was a part of an organization with three of my fellow allies, CariDee, Cyrus, and Lori. It's a long story, my friend. You're never too old to bust the supernatural." Principal Glenwich responded to Buster, and he calls upon the illusionist, the mysterious CariDee, "CariDee, are you in position to use the magic I instructed you?"

"yes Jonathan, I'm here outside with Ecto-1." CariDee called to Jonathan being aware of the signal he has given.

"Is the trap set?" Glenwich queried.

"All ready and fully loaded." CariDee answered, so she uncovers the surprise as a ghost trap was displayed. It has the full capacity to entrap the ghost they're facing from the building, for Gozer the Gozerian is located somewhere as CariDee predicted. Janine tilts her head to the sky dimming heavy quasars of mauve and violet light with the clouds blackened across it, "it has begun."

"Just as I feared the most." Glenwich agreed.

"I'll go help the boys, you stay here with Janine where is safe here than there." CariDee responded.

"Aunt Cari, where are you going?" Dana asked fretfully.

"I got some friends to look after." she answered.

"You can't go in there, it's too risky." Dana disagreed.

"Dana, listen, I was in a group called the Spectral exterminators. It's our job to distinguish and exorcise the supernatural from New York. At the assembly, Jonathan Glenwich, a good friend of mine, introduces a group of four young teenage boys who can fill in our shoes. Trust me on this." CariDee stated.

"Ok, I'll trust you." Dana responded, and CariDee's broom float upward.

"I love you, good-bye." CariDee responded, and she flies her broom to the penthouse where the ghostbusters are at for their encounter with Gozer.

The cryptic, golden doors from the pyramid in Spook central open and a woman drastically appears. Her auburn hair was up to an short updo, her eyes were heavy red despite of the genetic traits from Vinz Clothro and Zuul, she wears a jumpsuit with bubbles surrounding her body parts, her skin is pale, and she contains electrical powers. The Mysterious CariDee ascends upward, guiding the Ghostbusters upstairs. The terror dogs snarl as Gozer descend from her place. CariDee calls to Ray quietly giving him advice.

"Ok Ray, I want you to state a few words to the ghost your team and you are facing. Can you do that?" CariDee suggested, and he and the other busters nodded, and she hears the presence of Gozer coming, "since I'm retired from the ghost hunting business, I can no longer help you. Good luck!"

The runic, beige gates from the pyramid unveil, and the woman appears turning to Vin Clortho, one of the terror dogs.

"It's a girl." Ray responded, and Gozer pets one of the terror dogs.