Chapter 14

Egon visits a website that relates to paranormal activity and illusions, and the illusionist, the mysterious CariDee, reveals herself on screen as she shows to him the accessible information about the annals of the team members themselves and their personal experiences outside of the busting business. He recognizes the photos of his uncle, dr. Fischer, mr. Glenwich, and CariDee together encountering their first ghost in 1986 when they are in their 30s and Cari in her mid-teens. This group takes paranormal phenomena on a different level despite their beliefs for the city, and they also post with the Mayor and post as heavenly saints after defeating Vigo. 

Egon discovers a video on surveillance of a male wearing glasses, with hair slick back, and wears a lab coat. The man seems familiar in his image, so he presses the button the service of the containment unit. He sends the unit into self-destruct and calls in the black slime plague to infect the controls after Egon and the boys left with CariDee to meet Glenwich again. The male with glasses reveals his manor red demonic eyes and feathers upon his head. Egon gasps when he recognizes the man and bursts into anger. 

"That dumbass Reynolds, he's the one who shut down the containment unit." Egon exclaimed softly. 

"Egon, what's wrong?" Ray questioned. 

"Oh nothing." Egon answered to Ray. 

"You act weird lately, Egon." he sighed. 

"I'll explain it in detail later, Ray." Egon replied, and Ray exits from his lab as CariDee enters with a clue. 

CariDee appears and sits down with him, "how do you like the website I designed?" 

"Engaging, but the villain behind the containment unit shut down is a man with red eyes and jet black feathers on his head." Egon responded. 

"I found one of this feather from your window and a sample of the Black slime Plague." CariDee responded, "no wonder things have been mysterious." 

"Agree." Egon nodded. 

"You were frightened by the man's appearance." CariDee responded o the auburn haired boy. 

"Yes, I was completely shocked when I see him shutting down the containment unit. It meant a lot to the group and to you, I better stop Reynolds before he creates utter chaos and summons Gozer from the ghost world." Egon stated. 

"Despite psychokinetic energy, Dr. Reynolds was disguise by Cazzar." she stated. 

"Who is Cazzar?" Egon questioned. 

"He's an agent working for Gozer, he's been sent by Zuul to construe his plot to destroy the world. Within his grasp, Cazzar devotes his eternity for his fellow nightmarish spirits. He's also align with another evil ghost known as Bunoi." CariDee mentioned, "I battle Cazzar in the past." 

"My lord!" Egon gasped. 

"My lord is right, this highly ghost phenomena threatens our school since they reopen it last week." she responded to the nerd, "take a moment to think about it, child." 

She leaves Egon alone to reflect on the ideal circumstances of the fiend behind the feathers and manor red eyes. 

Ok! I knew why Dr. Reynolds did this to the ecto-containment unit. CariDee explained about the black feathers. Drastically, our science teacher is really Cazzar. Egon wondered. 

"Hey, what happened to you? How come you're not at the party?" Ray inquired. 

"Sorry Ray, I was busy with this website CariDee provided to note the enemy." Egon responded to the ginger-haired ghostbuster.