Chapter 13

The reason about the incident in the town due to the psychokinetic pulses rampaging from the New York areas, for the ghostbusters are on their way to the firehouse as Janine mentioned to Egon on the phone earlier. The garage door of the firehouse opens as Ecto-1 arrives in a badass style; in addition, Winston and the other boys exit the automobile together after recapturing the first set of ghosts that escaped from the containment unit. 

"Thank goodness you guys came back. I was so worried." Janine responded to the boys and wraps her arms around Egon's waist, "did you guys hear about the trial of Mr. Glenwich?" 

"Janine, no, we haven't. Where's CariDee?" Egon questioned her. 

"CariWho?" Janine quoted. 

"CariDee, she's an illusionist and new paranormal phenomena instructor replacing Dr. Fischer." he answered. 

"I'm not sure who she is, but she brought me a batch of flowers. When I realize the tag, it's from you. Do you have a crush on me?" Janine grinned revealing her affection for him. 

"Me crush on you?" Egon replied with a chortle, and his face begins to blush, "I'll be in my lab." 

Egon sprints to his laboratory to investigate the suspects behind shutting down the ecto-containment unit; he's in the dark room to write down the first suspect from his book follow by the second and third suspects. He switches to his night vision goggles underneath his glasses to see the photos of the suspects; moreover, Slimer approaches to the laboratory and recognizes the photos of the suspects, so he grew in terror. After hanging up the photos of the suspects, he removes the goggles and fixes his hair. He takes the photos of the suspects and exits his laboratory to share the others the news.

"Guys, I found our suspects." Egon responded, and he rolls his eyes seeing his uncle along with the ghost of Dr. Lori Fischer, principal Glenwich, and the mysterious CariDee with her niece Dana Barrett, "uncle Cyrus, what are you doing here?" 

"I came to support you all, and we're here for our team reunion." Cyrus stated. 

"You see boys, Lori, CariDee, Cyrus, and I were once a ghost hunting team. Today, we're launching our 30th anniversary." Glenwich responded. 

"Hey boys, sorry about the long wait. I had been stuck for all eternity. With CariDee's Magic, she call upon my spirit to join the reunion." the ghost of Dr. Fischer responded to Peter, Egon, Winston, and Ray. 

"I thought you were deceased, but your still alive from my image." Egon replied, shedding tears of joy. 

"I am, child." she replied. 

"CariDee, how did you contact benevolent spirits?" Winston asked the illusionist. 

"As the youngest of the Spectral Exterminators, I use my reanimation spell and call upon the spirits spell to catch her attention. Besides, Lori and I used to be best friends before we announced our retirement." CariDee replied to Winston. 

"It's such a difference." Ray added. 

"More than just a difference, Ray, time has changed since our retirement. Although our separation breaks the hearts of people especially my own heart, we still chat with one another." CariDee commented, so she places the ball underneath the blanket and makes it vanish from his eyes. "Let's say this rubber ball represents Gozer, these seven marbles are the ghosts, and the jacks are the four of you. In order to save the world from the manifestation, you have to climb to the top of a skyscraper with a pyramid. This rubber ball summons up huge chaos." 

"Whoa!" Ray gaped. 

"That's one rubber ball." Winston responded. 

"Well, you guys raise your right hand and say the pledge. Have a person heard irritating clamors of nightfall? do they witness the dawning of the dead in their apartment or edifice? Has anyone seen an undead threat, poltergeist, or banshee? We're the spectral exterminators, we're here to help you." Glenwich, Cyrus, Lori, and CariDee responded in unison.