Chapter 22

The Ghostbusters enter the top of the Empire State nearly exhaustedly after four dishonorable battle mentions they fought, for they reveal their culprit who malfunction the containment unit. The boys hear Janine's screaming, for Egon scampers to rescue Janine from being ghostly abuse by the man from behind the red curtain. Her face was beaten leaving contusions, her dirty blonde hair messes up, her shoes are missing leaving her filthy bare feet, her glasses are broken, and her makeup smudged. Janine breaks to tears hugging Egon tightly, and the auburn haired ghost. Moreover, Peter unveils it viciously identifying a door, and he kicks it down and walks into the room. 

"It's the end of the line." Peter shouted, stomping forward and switches on the lights, "Dr. Reynolds!"

"What are you talking about?" Reynolds snarled.

"It was you that shut down the containment grid, let the ghosts out, and you kidnapped Janine." Egon accused him after all the pain they have put through since the dance is cancelled.

"I have tried to be fair to you boys to stay away, but no, you never listened. Although I have been suspicious lately, you always meddle upon my devotion unless I am willing to note about my experiences with Gozer than with the school instead." Reynolds smirked sinfully, for his hands turned into black feathers as his face turns to a sharp frown, "the only way, Spengler, Stantz, Zeddemore, and Venkman, you'll stop this chaos in New York from happening is by going through me because I AM CAZZAR, and I will destroy every last one of you!"

Reynolds' body transforms into jet black feathers except his upper body, his arms turned into pterodactyl-like wings, his eyes flashed a terrifying color of manor red, and his hands augment to pale black claws. He flaps his wings to blow the Busters away from his room, and Peter grasps onto the pole tightly while Ray grabs on to his legs. Egon activates his ghost drone to fire at the malevolent spirit the rapid Boson darts with electron streams, and Winston uses the ghost duster to catch the wild ghost's attention.

"Birdy tantrum you have, don't you!" Peter inquired as Cazzar claws at him but missed.

"Shut up!!" Cazzar bellowed, exuding the concrete bricks from the wall, yet Peter hustles to the other wall and activates his electron streams to enervate him, "impossible, how did you..."

"We know your number one weakness you overgrown bird brain. You have injured me and my boys the last time, and this time it's personal. I'm giving you on a count to ten to leave, or the boys and I will use our electron streams at your ass, and therefore, you will never EVER bother showing your disgusting face in New York again." Peter scolded to the distorted, feathery entity.

"I injure you the first time, now I'll do it again. Nice and very painful. Shoot me, I dare you!" Cazzar bellowed, revealing his demonic, dragon-liked wings to perform an attack as he glides towards the boys.

"One, two," Peter shouted as Cazzar roars bitterly four inches toward them, "ten!"

The Ghostbusters activate their electric red electron streams at the feathery ghost; moreover, they scream in anger as Cazzar roars simultaneously to degrade the agent of Gozer. Egon blasts fiercely the electron streams from his neutrona wand with assist from his ghost drones #6 and #5. Ray activates the Ectoplasma cannon deluxe 3000 to electron mode; by all means, the ginger-headed ghostbuster directs his accuracy to weaken the feathery monster. Cazzar's face begins to disintegrate due to the radiant energy from the electronic particles, causing his face to crisp into heavy rashes and feathers molted from his forearms and head. Winston activates his ghost-duster to electron mode, and Peter attaches the Specter Plaster 3000 to his proton pack to sustain heavy damage. 

"How did you?!!" Cazzar growled. 

"We read the description from Glenwich, and you made us sick." Peter scowled.