Chapter 11

Theoretically, the gentlemen enter their seventh period class paranormal phenomena with magic and novelty in their ghostbusting equipment. The same cloaked figure woman with blue skin appears in the desk of Lori Fischer, for she scans the containment unit to ensure nothing happens to it nor an arson. In addition, the sound of the bongo drums played, and the woman removes the periwinkle cloak and magically hangs it on the hook. She reveals her face to the students. She has thick eyebrows, emerald green eyes, and her lips are painted sky blue. She wears spooky spectacles with wrapping covering the majority of her hair, and she wears a white trench coat with a chest plate attached with her proton pack, and she wears a top hat. The woman takes out her flash light and strictly prepares her words. A new instructor, the mysterious Caridee, an illusionist and former apparition attacker whose sole purpose was to provide the four Busters with the necessary equipment and teach students the basics of advanced magic. She switches her white high heel shoes for black sneakers. 

"Spooks, trouble emerges through the noises of the endless night. Mysterious, do you experience things in your basement or attic or living. Strange, you've been haunted by either a spook or magic. Hypnotic, catastrophic, please, believe it." the female stated, turning off her flashlight light after delivering an authentic yet spooky appearance. The other students snap their fingers because the performance astounded the students magically and unwaveringly. 

"Bravo! Bravo!" Ray hollered. 

"Fantastic poem you got there, miss." Peter replied. 

"Yeah, better than the Hindenburg theater actors and the ruthless producers." Winston agreed. 

"Who are you, by the way?" Egon queried. 

"You'll find out." the woman answered, "students, please take your seats." The students sat in their chairs--especially the young ghostbusters, "my name is Mysterious CariDee, illusionist, paranormal investigator, and, yes, professor of paranormal phenomena 101." 

"Another college professor," Egon responded gladly, "I read about you in Time Magazine. You capture more ghosts with Dr. Fischer." 

"That's right Egon, not only that, but I have helped your uncle and Mr. Glenwich for the spectral exterminators." Mysterious CariDee replied. 

"How did you know my name?" Egon queried. 

"I can read through minds." she answered. 

Come on, come on think. What objectives I could write for Mrs. Cunningham's essay before going with the others to bust more ghosts? Peter wondered. 

Things have changed since we last seen Dr. Fischer here. I mean what's next?  Winston thought. 

Everyone wants to know what Egon and I are doing next? Guess we will explore more. Ray thought. 

"Is she for real?" Winston queried. 

"I like her." Ray replied to the others despite the magic he sees from the fun he received from the illusion act. 

"Ok class, turn to page ten in your books. Today, we're here to discuss about ghosts." she announced, drawing out her teaching wand. 

The class grows in excitement, and the young ghostbusters believe this classroom is packed with the extravagant phenomena relate to poltergeists. In addition, she turns to the board and clicks to the first card with the blur covering it. It has three sides, and it's a shape. 

"Ok class, tell me what you see on the projector?" she queried, pointing the screen with her teaching wand. 

"A cone." A male student guessed.