Chapter 10

The boys scamper outside of the hotel where their fellow ghostbuster Winston is, so they witness a gigantic, rotund, white monster causing all the destruction to the buildings in Manhattan--especially the roads. The manifestation begins again when Gozer unleashes the relentless evil to the city, so the ghostbusters enact on their next assignment immediately to even the odds with their elusive entity on the rampage. As the other three climb on to Ecto-1 without the obese, white figure noticing their presence, the busters realize they are on a haunted territory.

"Seriously, where did that white marshmallowy figure come from?" Peter inquired, for the others recognize the impact it created.

"Beats me, that marshmallow figure has mess with the wrong kind of group. We fight apparitions, we exterminate spooks, and we bust ghosts like you mentioned." Winston answered.

Egon activates his computer to study the appearance of the figure, yet the marshmallow figure punches the buildings leaving the remaining structure falling. The concrete falls on the taxi cab as the people evacuate the city. In addition, Egon computes the characteristics of the figure shown on the monitor, and he accesses the information and turns to Ray.

"Does this figure seem familiar to you?" Egon queried.

"Yes, that's him. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. I used to roast the stay puft marshmallows when I was in Camp Waconda; furthermore, the Staypuft Marshmallow man was the mascot for the Stay Puft brand." Ray replied to the others.

"That's the figure." Winston agreed.

"Where's he going right now?" Peter queried, and Ray pointed at the direction where the figure heads to, "he's heading toward Madison square garden, and that's where the College fair takes place."

Winston shifts the gears to drive faster to catch the Marshmallow man without being seen, so he accelerates the boosters from ecto-1. The others grab on to their seats tightly even Peter lifted his right arm in the air enjoying the ride. For one thing, Ecto-1 hasn't debut its accelerated rockets before, but the futuristic, extensive, hybrid upgrades made it feel powerful than with no phantasmagoric equipment at all.

"I love this town!" Winston shouted in excitement, and ecto-1 makes it pass the mess Stay Puft created. However, a spawn of roasted marshmallow minis emerge from the combustion chasing after the team.

"Say Ray, let's say the four people in this drawing from Avi is us, and the squiggly lines are the marshmallow minis. What would you do if you see them coming?" Peter quipped.

"Plan A, ecto-cannons." Ray answered.

"How about Boson Darts?" Winston suggested.

"Boson darts, that's it. Those will demolish the marshmallow minis." Egon agreed, so Egon activates the weapons inside ecto-1 to Boson dart power, in which was designed twenty years ago.

The marshmallow golems pounce at Ecto-1 and bites the windows causing it to fall apart; however, Winston presses the button to call in the wipers to eliminate the marshmallow minis in his path. Moreover, Ecto 1 blasts its Boson Darts at the marshmallow minis using full power on every last one of them.

"So long suckers!" Peter hollered, raspberry spitting.

"This is no time for playing right now, where's Stay Puft?" Egon queried.

"There he is!" Ray shouted, pointing at the marshmallowy monster.

Meanwhile, at Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania plaza, the citizens of New York City attend the College Fair especially the Hunter College High School students for their applications to be filled out. Some of the colleges relate to their talents in mastering their inner abilities, and most colleges has classes related to paranormal phenomena 101 on some curriculum plans for new students. Everything seems in order until the marshmallow man clutches the ceiling in the revelation of the people inside, yet the citizens evacuate the building despite the terror it causes. Fortunately, the Ghostbusters arrive at the scene to desist the Marshmallow man from impairing innocent lives. The police officers evacuate the event goers from the dissonance occurring, so the three Ghostbusters educe their proton blasters and project their aim at the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man as Ray projects the Ecto-cannon from Ecto-1 at him. In addition, they accumulate the proton streams and fire at the marshmallow figure directly because he was under the control of Gozer the Gozerian. The marshmallow man realizes the arrival of the ghost-busters as he throws a victim in a red dress and long, curly, dark-brown hair towards them, but Peter catches her in time albeit the manifestation ruins the College fair.