Chapter 2: Goodbye

I was led into a room in the Justice Building. It was cool and had a living room feel to it. My family walked into the room in no time.

"You have three minutes." the peacekeeper that escorted them here said. I nodded back at him as he closed the door.

"Clove! That was so awesome! What you did to Ferris? I wish I had that on video so I could watch it over and over again!" Axel says giving me a hug. I hug him back and kiss him on the head. I know it's not really what your fifteen year old sister would normally do but I won't see him for the next few weeks so I will miss him.

"Honey, we're really gonna miss you when you're gone," my dad said as he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I won't be gone for long, Dad. Just a few weeks. I love you." I said to him as soon as we stopped hugging.

"I love you too, my angel." he said kissing me on the head. My mom walked over to me and just started to hug me.

"I'm really going to miss you, Clove. You are such a spark and I really love you. I know you'll make momma proud." she said letting go of me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, mom. I love you too. I promise I'll win. I'll win for you, mom." I say and she gives me another hug and kiss. The peacekeeper walks in and tells us out time is up. My family walks out leaving me in the room alone.

Here we go. Hello Hunger Games!