i55

Jo's pov

i55

The day went by too fast, q&a on stage in the morning, playing games with my friends, meeting Joe Weller and Calfreezy, then the Sidemen.
Their booth looked amazing, all seven of them were lined up and meeting everyone.
I love all of them so much, but Simon is my favorite. He's tall, has a great personality, he's funny, and he plays football! He's the defenition of perfect!
I got a hug and a photo from each of them, and they all signed my poster. (I told them I loved them so much and it's incredible to meet them in real life, and I almost cried when they said the same back).
I just hugged Simon. That was all that was going on in my head, that very moment, making eye contact, him actually talking to me.
At the end of the event I managed to catch Simon and Josh outside, meeting a few more fans and doing football skills, so I thought why not join in.
Simon was balancing a ball on his head and doing keep ups, challenging some of the fans.
"Who's next?" Simon shouted.
"Me, me!" I shouted running over to meet them.
He looked at me spinning the ball on his finger "You play football?"
"Yep."
"Beat this," he said, and started with his tricks.
"...57...58...59...59!" The others were chanting.
After watching his football videos I had secretly been practicing balancing the ball on my head.
He gave me the ball and I started.
I was losing my balance. "...56...57...58! The ball rolled off my head.
"I win!" Simon shouted and jumped up, fisting the air. "How did you learn to balance the ball on your head?"
My smile was so big I was worried I looked like an idiot "You'd be surprised how many times I've watched your football videos."
He laughed and gave me a high five. We spent the next hour there, other fans trying to beat him and Josh.
Getting to hang out with Simon was like a dream come true.
Just after we had said our goodbyes, getting hugs and more photos, I heard someone running after me, and suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder turning me around.
It was Simon. "Hey Jo, that was amazing stuff back there, you're really talented."
I was so shocked and thrilled this was actually happening. "Thanks."
"We happen to be filming a football video next week, would you like to join in?" He asked.
"Of...of course." I couldn't believe it.
"joannasdmn on Twitter right?" He was really looking into my eyes, with a big smile, showing his dimples. He had asked all our names and usernames on twitter, I was surprised he remembered mine.
"Yep."
"I'll send you the details, see you then."
He probably assumed I wanted another hug, so we hugged (again).
"Thanks for making this the best day ever," I said, whilst hugging him.
"My pleasure."
After he turned round and ran off to catch up with Josh, I stood there grinning like an idiot.