Birthday

Note : I'm sorry, I don't like interrupting with the story, so this'll probably be the only note. I don't want to offend anyone further on in the story, so I've changed (y/n) to my own name, sorry if it messes up the story 😕

One month later

Simon's pov

"Happy birthday Joanna!" We chanted. We spent quite a while thinking about how to make this birthday special, but we all realized and came to a deal that she'd be excited to spend it with us at home instead of going out.
I had my arm around her shoulder with a drink in my other hand. The Cals, Harry, Tobi and JJ decided to hold a party back at JJ's flat in two days time, so we didn't want to over do it tonight. We had a little pizza, chips and nuggets buffet layed out with endless cans of tango and dr pepper.
It was late, 1:30am, Jo seemed tired, but looked liked she was having an amazing time. Poor girl, she's never celebrated her birthday properly before.
"Right, come on, time to open these presents." Josh said, standing up. We were all slouched in the lounge.
"What about cake?" JJ asked.
"We'll get to that."
Josh's mum came to visit this morning and helped bake Jo's birthday cake.
"Happy sweet sixteen." She'll love this. "Now close your eyes, don't peek." Josh went over to get the present. "I thought you deserved your own one."
She opened her eyes and stood up and hugged Josh. "An Xbox one? Thank you so much Dad."
I smiled. It was really kind of Josh.
"I bet you she'll love this even more." JJ handed her his present, he hadn't wrapped it, and it was in a tesco shopping bag.
Jo took it out and laughed. A goat mask. "Thanks Jide, I love these." And she put it on, and everyone laughed.
"I'm broke but-"
"Shut up Vikk, you're not broke." I said.
"But this is a special occasion, and I mean, you can't have an Xbox without games." Vikk handed Jo a box filled with games including minecraft, gtav, fifa 16...
"Oh my god, Vikk, thank you so much." Vikk put on his embarrassed smiled and rubbed his neck.
"Now, Jo." I said putting my hand on her. "You've been hearing JJ rap, you've been to Jme's music video filming, and you've been putting up with us listening to our music." I paused.
"So, I thought, why not..." I took the envelope out my pocket and handed it to her.
She looked at me. "Go on," I encouraged. She opened the envelope.
"No way, Simon!" She was looking at me with a shocked face. "Si..." I smiled and she gave me a huge hug. "Coldplay live at Wembley next summer! How did you get tickets? These sell out in 5 minutes!"
I hugged on to her tight and didn't let go. I kissed her on the cheek. She'd never had the chance to go to a concert before, and she adores music.
"Thank you so much Simon." She whispered in my ear. "You're welcome."
"Your love and taking care for me is already more than I could ask for."
I smiled. "I love you."
"Me too."
After a few seconds of more hugging Vikk broke the silence.
"Alright enough, you two, let's cut the cake."
"CAKE!" JJ shouted and ran into the kitchen, with Josh chasing after him.
"No, no, no, JJ, you'll drop it or something."
After a minute of shouting coming from the kitchen Josh came into the lounge with the cake, JJ following him with the mask he gave Jo on his head. Probably got it for himself. I laughed and shook my head
These guys.