Time to meet us

Jo's pov

"Look, guys, we can't make it a really long video, because it would get boring, please...JJ! THANK YOU, right, let's go." Josh came up with the idea of this 'Girlfriend three legged video', where we had to tie one of our legs together and try and score.
I was passing the ball back and forth with Simon. This was a thing I really loved about our relationship, we were both good at football. We'd always have someone to practice with.
Josh started the intro, "Hi guys and welcome to 'Girlfriend three legged football' with all the sidemen, yes, all of us."
This was a special occasion, all of them together.
"Freya, come here," Josh grabbed Freya and pulled her in for a hug. "We're going first." They tied the scarf to their legs.
Josh turned round and said to the camera, "Ethan doesn't have a girlfriend and couldn't find a girl to join in, so he's just going to be the goalkeeper." Everyone burst out in laughter, apart from Ethan. "HA! GAYYYY!" "GAY BOY" All of the guys shouted. I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him. I thought he'd take it as a joke and laugh too, but he looked...sad.
Vikk and Kay were hopeless, Vikk being worse than Kay.
"Sohie, where's Harry?" Josh came over to Sophie and I who were chatting away. I was really happy Sophie was with the Sidemen crew, she's an amazing friend, and it meant I had someone the same age as me with us. "I'm here!" Harry shouted and ran over towards us. Sophie and Harry did really well, compared to everyone else, trying to score in this silly game.
Last up, me and Simon. Simon came up from behind me, picked me up and put me on his back and charged in front of the camera. "Let's go. We're winning this," He said, and I gave him a high five.
We won, scoring on all three attempts. I jumped up to hug him and held on to him like a little koala bear, and he kissed me on the cheek.
Ethan was constantly looking at us. It was weird. What's up with him?
After two hours of messing about and Josh trying to get the video organized, we finished filming and decided to go to the usual 'after football' place, nandos.
Ethan still looked unhappy, he was never like this. It's nothing, forget it. But I couldn't stop getting the feeling he was upset with...me? He kept on looking over at me and Simon when I was with him. Just ignore him.
I didn't. I didn't want to ask the guys about it, so I went over to Sophie.
"Hey," I went over to her as we were walking back to the cars. "Excuse us for a second," I said to Harry. He rolled his eyes then smiled. I felt bad, they were holding hands. I pulled Sophie away.
"Sorry, it's just...urgh."
"What's up?" She asked.
"Ethan. He looks really upset. I think it's because all the guys started calling him gay when Josh said he didn't have a girlfriend and couldn't find a girl."
"It was pretty mean of them, but they're all like that, you know, joking around the whole time. Don't worry about it."
"But just look at him, he's never been like this, he's always laughing his head off, and always keeps a smile on his face." I paused for a second. "And he keeps on looking at me and Simon whenever he comes up to me."
"Hmm. Guess he wishes he had a relationship too. Could be jealous." Sophie said. "Just don't worry about it, it's probably nothing, talk to Simon about it if it's annoying you, he's there for you."
"Thanks Soph. You really think he's jealous?"
She smiled, "I mean, you did break up Emon."
We laughed and she ran off back to Harry.
Arms were round my shoulders and I was pulled in for a hug. Simon. I turned around and reached up for a kiss.
"What was that?" He asked, taking my hand.
"Nothing, just a little laugh." I looked up and smiled at him.
"About...?"
"You really are nosy." I laughed. I got in the car and we drove off to nandos.
It was going to be the first time all of us girls were at lunch together. Something to look forward to.