What does he mean?

Jo's pov

I was way too tired after yesterday's football with the boys to go out and practice with my team mates, and it didn't really matter, there was still one month of the school holidays left.
School was a problem, and I dread going back. It would mean not being able to spend as much time with Simon, not meeting up with the boys as much. I wish I could grow up and just live with Simon. Life would be perfect.
I wasn't staying at my aunt's place that much over the last three weeks. I only came back home twice. It's like I've moved out already. Sometimes when Simon records up to 4 or 5am I end up staying in the spare bedroom next to his room, then crawling out of bed and tucking in next to him at 8am. I hate dragging myself up out of bed, but if it's for Simon it's worth it.
I got back home pretty late last night, I doubt if my aunt even knew I was in. I was just back to pick up a few clothes, Simon would be picking me up later.
I reached out for my phone. I have all the guys on notifications so I know when they upload. The top notification was Josh. Josh. I was really annoyed with him. I'd been thinking on and on last night about what he'd said yesterday. Josh cares, he can joke around every now and then but he counts as the most mature out of the guys.
I needed to talk to him. I think he wasn't being serious. From my last two and a half years of being a fan I knew a lot of girls like Simon, so I wasn't too worried. That's a lie. I've got Simon, and he loves me back. He's mine. No one touches him.