Consequences

Jo's pov
5 months later

It's been eight months since I first met Simon at i55, I've filmed five football videos with the boys, and even been in two of their 'real life' videos.
I've become closer to them, JJ, Vikk, Harry, Josh, Ethan, Tobi, the Cals and Simon. Simon especially.
I usually find myself too lost in him to actually realise who he is, a famous youtuber who has over three million subscribers, who walks around public and constantly gets chased by fans wanting pictures and autographs.
Everyone knows I have a huge crush on Simon, well, they all know I'm a fan, but not one of the guys knows that Simon likes me back, to tell the truth, none of them know we've been together for over two months now.
We talked it through that night. He said that it didn't matter and not to worry about it. He said the guys would be ok with it. And I wasn't worried about it any more, I was worried about the hate I'd get, the hate Simon would get, and I hadn't told him.
Before I met him and started seeing him it already felt like I'd known him for a long time. And that's what I find amazing, how you can be so deeply in love and know so much about someone, but they don't know a single thing about you.
5 Months Before
Both knowing we liked each other, we were sat on a wall we'd climbed up and were enjoying the silence and the view, getting away from London and crashing into fans all of the time (not that it mattered), side by side, my shoulder brushing his. I can still feel the rush of happiness and love that came bursting through my heart. We were sat in silence for a bit staring at the sunset when he said “Don't you think it's incredible how eight months ago, I knew nothing about you, yet you knew so much about me?”
I let out a small laugh, staring out at the view, still not making eye contact with him “Of course it is.”
"Are you ok? You seem...puzzled." He made a lame attempt at putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling it back and fourth wondering whether to do it or not, so I took his arm and placed it around me and tucked my head into his neck.
He pecked my cheek. "Me trying to hide my feelings for you is a huge waste of effort."
"Not only you," I said and pecked his cheek back.
I thought for a minute then sighed. "How are we going to make this work?" I asked him.
"What do you mean?" He looked at me.
"I'm fifteen. You're twenty-three."
"There's nothing wrong with that, Jo."
I sighed. "It just...doesn't sound right."
"In what way?" He seemed sad.
"You might get hate for it."
He paused. "So, I love you and you love me and there's nothing that can stop that." He kissed my forehead."If there are any consequences we'll face them together." He smiled. His smile was the most beautiful thing.
"I love you Simon."
"I love you too Jo."
I smiled and pecked his lips.
There was a short silence.
"Eighteen and twenty-six doesn't sound too bad," he laughed.
I shook my head and laughed, he was always like this.
He pulled me into his arms for a kiss which seemed like forever. If only it could last forever.