Now or never

Simon's pov

Now or never. Just do it. Ok.
I reached out to tap her shoulder. "Jo?"
She jumped and turned around almost knocking me over. "Jeez, Simon, you scared me. I thought you guys were upstairs."
Damn it what do I say now?
I laughed, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you leaving?"
She brushed her hair out of her face. "Yeah I was just getting my stuff, I was going to go upstairs and say goodbye." Her cheeks had a touch of redness.
She is really pretty.
"Dont go just yet, there's something I wanted to show you. On the computer." That pause was too long, idiot.
"Sure." She dropped her bag and I grabbed her arm and ran upstairs. "Come on then."
I put my hand on her back, indicating for her to go in first. I shut the door behind me. I went over to my computer, not sitting down at my chair.
"So, what did you want to show me?" She asked. I could feel her heat next to me.
"I found a picture of you when you were little." I showed her the picture, she had her face painted as a lion and was in lion pyjamas. She laughed. "You stalker."
"Hey, I just though it was cute," I said nudging her. She looked at me.
"You still are."
She smiled and blushed. "I think I have one of you, let me find it...here!" She showed me the picture. I had food smeared across my face, it was one from a video. She put her phone next to my face and compared me with the picture. I loved it when she took real notice of me.
"I'd say you're still as cute now," she smiled looking at me.
What if she pulls away?
I pulled her in with my arms, and she curled her arms around me, we kissed, it was long and amazing, I could feel the sparks in my heart, like fireworks. She's amazing.
I pulled my lips away but still kept my face on hers, we were breathing the same air, our eyes were attached, we were both smiling. What a feeling.
"Jump," I said.
"Jump?"
"Just jump."
She jumped up and I caught her, her arms around my shoulders, legs curled round mine. I moved a few steps back towards the bed, turned around and she fell on top of me. I pulled in for a kiss again, clinging on to her. I was lost. Lost in love.