Someone else

Josh's pov

Westfield

"Stop trying to hide it Jo, I know it. Simon's never been so attracted to someone before, and I've known him longer than you. I'll ask JJ if you don't believe me."
She didn't reply for a bit. "He..."
"Jo, he uses a picture of you as his lockscreen, and so do you. I noticed, don't deny it."
"Ugh fine, you caught us," she smiled and rolled her eyes. "Just...don't mention it to the guys. Please Josh."
"I won't, and if I did, it wouldn't matter, in fact, they'd be happy for you two, and so am I. Simon and Ethan were the only guys without a girl, we were worried they were actually...gay, I mean, 23 without a girlfriend. I'm not saying that Simon looks gay, he doesn't."
She frowned at me, I frowned back, then we both laughed.
"He's finally got a girl there for him, he needs it to be honest. Take care of him." I patted her on the back.
"Daddy af," she said. I just smiled and shook my head.
Just as we got to the car park, I remembered something. Should I tell her? What would she think? I'll warn her.
I managed to catch her before she ran off to Simon. "Jo, come back a second." She turned around then walked back towards me. "Yes Dad?"
"This is serious ok? Quickly before we leave. I want you to hold on to Simon tight, he's a brother to me and I want him to be ok. Don't let anyone else get to him. There are other people who want him like you do."
"Fans? Yeah, loads, I'm a fan girl, I know what they're like."
"Not...fans." I held her stare.
"Joanna!!" It was Simon.
She frowned then ran off.