The New Girl

Jo's pov

Maths. Boring as fuck. I have no idea how I still manage to do well. Our teacher was late. I hated how when they were late they just dragged the lesson on into our break time.
Simon. I needed to stop day dreaming about him, about his cute little face, his warm smile, his dimples, his humble blue eyes, his safe arms, urgh, everything, literally everything.
The door opened and our teacher came in, followed by a girl I hadn't seen before. She was about average height, not too short, but not too tall. She had light brown, ginger hair.
"This is Ella, she's new to our school, and will be in this form in maths. Be nice and give her a warm welcome." The teacher said, and indicated for her to take a seat near the front. I was right at the back of the class. New student? Top form? And who bothers changing school in year 11? Wait. Could she be Ethan's sister?
The class was boring, like it always was. We'd finished GCSE's, and gone through a huge study period, and now here I am back at school ready to go back with loads of work to do.
The bell ran and our teacher handed out practice homework sheets, too many for my liking.
I was surprised they still put me in the top form, it seemed like all the kids with broken and messed up backgrounds, like me, were in the bottom form. Being in the top form meant more work and harder work, cutting even more time with Simon. I live with him, why am I still worried about not seeing him as much? I think I'm too much in love with him.
The day was usual and boring. I tried looking out for Ethan's sister. It'd be nice to meet her.

The school day finally finished. I took my blazer off and took out my sidemen hoodie and put it on. It was comfy and smelt like Simon. My blazer was getting too small for me, but the rules are unless the teachers decide it's too hot, we must keep our blazers on at all times. Stupid, I know.
As I was walking down the corridor I saw another girl wearing a sidemen hoodie. As I got closer I realized it was the new girl.
"Hey," I said, walking over and stopping next to her. She looked up from her phone. She looks a bit like Ethan. "Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you Ethan's sister?" I smiled.
"Yeah. And what makes you think you can talk to me? And wear a sidemen hoodie in school?" She said, and looked back at phone.
"And yourself?" I said. I was pretty taken back at this. What the fuck's wrong with her? Jeez it's her first day.
She didn't reply. "...I'm guessing you know who I am right?" I asked.
"Yeah, I know who you are and I'd rather not talk to you, thanks." She said. Her voice was sharp.
I moved forward and was about to leash a bit of the angry side of me that I kept hidden away, when she said, "Don't come closer to me, I don't want to be near a homeless person. I know you're homeless, don't deny it." She sneered the last bit.
I was about to defend myself when I thought, waste of my breath, and I walked off. What the hell was she saying?
Part of me was sad, I was offended, but it didn't matter. Bitch.
I saw Simon's car parked a bit down the road, and that totally lighted my heart up. I ran over to his car, and got in. I sat down and dropped my bag at my feet. Simon put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "Hey." We leaned in for a kiss.
"Hey."
"The guys are still asleep. It's passed 3:30." He said.
I laughed. "Not surprised."
"How was school?" He asked.
"Boring. I ran into Ethan's sister."
"And?"
I frowned. "Bit of a bitch."
Simon looked at me and frowned too.
"I'll tell you about it later."