Party

Jo's pov

"I've never really worn a dress before, you sure it'll look ok?" I asked Freya, who had picked out two dresses for me. "Of course," she said, putting her make up on. She's so pretty. She was like a big sister to me, too.
"You really like the black dress?" She asked, turning around when she saw I'd picked that one up off the bed.
"Mhmm." I nodded. I didn't like wearing bright colours, I didn't like standing out.
"Alright then." She sighed and went back to her make up.
"Hey, don't be like me and start wearing make up, because you look much better without." She smiled.
"Thanks Freya."
I put the dress on, and was surprised how nice it actually looked. "Freya?"
"You look fab." She smiled. "Go show Simon."
I took one more look in the mirror. I had my hair down, like usual. The only reason I kept my hair down all the time was because I liked wearing snapbacks, but I actually looked alright without one on. All I ever usually wear is leggings or joggers with sidemen tops and sweatshirts.
"I'll be down in a bit." Freya said as I was exiting my room. "Ok." I replied.
I knocked on Simon's door. "Si?" I opened the door. He was on his bed, using his phone.
"Hey," he looked up. "Wow, you look amazing." He said standing up. He was wearing the usual joggers and adidas t-shirt. I guessed that was what all the guys would be wearing.
I blushed. "Thanks." I went over to him and he put his hands on my waist and gave me a little kiss. "No make up. Good." He said checking my face then nudging my nose with his. I laughed, and pecked his lips. "Come on then."

***

"Hey guys!" Cal opened the door. JJ's flat was huge. "Happy birthday kid," Cal said giving me a hug, "I've got you something, I'll give it to you later if I'm not too drunk." He said laughing.
"Tobi!" I said as he came towards me, giving me a hug. "Happy birthday!" He said. "Dont drink too much today." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Everyone started turning up, and the place started crowding up. The view from the balcony was amazing, overlooking London.
I had lost Simon, but I spotted him, and it seemed like he was checking on me every now and then.
I was talking to Sarah, when Sophie came up from behind me. "Who's this wearing a dress ay?" I turned around. "Sophie!" I gave her a hug. "You look amazing!" I said. "Thanks, you too!"
"How's you?" I asked. I was so glad to see her.
"Not bad, you?"
"Not bad."
"Oh my gosh, Harry and I are going to Amsterdam next week and my Mum is totally ok with it..." And we carried on chatting about the guys.