Games

Simon's pov

"Jo pass!" I shouted and kept on running up the pitch. Jo dribbled pass Cal, then passed to Josh who skimmed passed JJ and kicked the ball into the back of the net before Tobi could react.
Josh ran around like an idiot jumping up and down, then ran off to go and hug Jo. I couldn't help feeling a little pain touch me, but it was fine, it was just Josh. I'm not jealous. NOT. I didn't want to be sad about Jo passing to Josh instead of me and then running off and giving him a hug.
"That was shit goalkeeping!" JJ screamed at Tobi.
"What?! That was shit defending! It's called defending you're meant to defend!" Tobi ran over to JJ and pushed him over and the two were rolling on the ground fighting like little children.
"Are you two gonna get up or what? There's two minutes left." Cal went over to drag the two up.
"Actually...3...2...1...times up!" Shouted Vikk who was sat next to Ethan, those two had quit half an hour ago.
"We win!" Jo ran towards me straight into my arms. Cheered me up. Reminded me, today was our 5 month anniversary.
We packed our stuff, we were all going to Westfield for food. "Guys, come on!" Vikk and Ethan were behind us. "I wonder who would win in a game, 11 Ethans or 11 Vikks." Jo laughed, the only sound I wanted to hear.

  ***
Westfield

I noticed while we were walking back to the cars, Jo was talking to Josh a few steps behind us the whole time. They didn't seem to be joking around like they usually are, they seemed deep in conversation like it was serious.
We said goodbye to the Cals, Harry, Ethan, Tobi and Manny, and headed back to the sidemen house.