It's not real

Simon's pov
Later that evening

All the other guys had gone back to their flat, apart from Ethan, he was going to stay here the night to film a video with JJ, doesn't usually happen. Jo was round, like usual. It actually felt like she'd moved in with us, she was here basically all the time.
I was slouched on the sofa with Ethan watching the t.v, nothing much on, no football. One of the days I decide not to stay up recording till 5am and actually have the time to watch t.v, and there's nothing good on. Great.
Jo was upstairs on my computer, she said she'd be down in a bit, but didn't come downstairs. Must be asleep. She always fell asleep earlier than me.
I wasn't really talking to Ethan. We never have serious conversations. It's usually just laughing our heads off at something stupid.
"I guess it's not real then." I jumped at his voice. He'd kept silent for a while. "What's not real?" I asked.
"Emon," he let out a laugh, but it didn't sound like his usual laugh, it sounded...forced and...fake?
I smiled and chuckled. "Calthan is though, real, I mean," and laugh.
He still seemed serious. "I still prefer Emon." He said, staring into the t.v screen.
That was weird.
"How old is she anyway?"
"Who? Joanna? 15. Why?" Why's he asking this, I thought he knew.
"That"s just disgusting and weird, I mean, you can't even have sex with her man." Ethan looked at me.
I frowned at him. "1. It's not disgusting and weird. 2. Who gives a shit? And 3. She turns 16 next month."
"Still seems weird to me." He said, eyes back on the telly, sipping from his can of tango.
I looked at my watch. 1:30.
"I never get the chance to go to bed this early. There's a mattress in the green screen room or you can take the upstairs spare room. Night."
He didn't reply. Weird. Unlike Ethan. Anyway, all I felt like doing was cuddling up with Jo.