Not drunk

Jo's pov

I'm so glad Vikk doesn't drink, otherwise we'd be stuck back at JJ's place.
JJ.
I broke out into laughter. "Look at my lambo! Where is my little baby girl?" He said spinning around looking for his lambo. "Baby don't leave me!" He screamed and fell to the floor.
We wer sat in Josh's car, Vikk driving, me in the front, and Freya in the back with the two drunk idiots, who were now asleep. Josh said he wouldn't drink too much, but look at what happened.
"Thanks Vikk." I said, sighing
"Not the first time." He sighed and got out of the car.
"Come on guys, wake up!" Vikk screamed as Freya and I got out. He hooked his arm around Simon's and tried pulling him out of the car. "Vikk wha-?" He was really drowsy. "Ugh, Jo give me a hand would you?"
I pulled Simon out of the car, and Vikk and I each took one of his sides and supported him into the house. "I can't be asked to take him upstairs." Vikk groaned.
"We'll let him sleep in the lounge." I said, and we went and dropped him on the sofa.
"One down, one more to go." Vikki said, and we went back to help with Josh, who wasn't as bad as Simon, managing to get up the stairs, even though it took quite an effort.
I was extremely tired, and didn't bother checking the time, then accidentally fell asleep next to Simon on the sofa.

Next morning

My body was stiff, and my sides ached from the awful position I was in. I yawned and dragged myself up. Simon was still asleep.
11:48.
I had three missed calls and one voice message.
"Where the hell are you, you didn't call beforehand and you're in big trouble! Who doesn't show up on the first day of school? Get here as soon as possible."
Shit.
Oh shit.
I forgot about school.
I checked the date. Shit.
"Simon." I tried waking him up but couldn't. "Si!"
Forget it. I ran upstairs to get Vikk, who was up on his desk. "I forgot I had school today, I'm in trouble apparently."
Vikk turned around. His eye bags were huge. "I forgot to upload last night. I'm getting death threats."
I just looked at him. Oh dear.
He got up. "I'll drive you to school."
"Thanks Vikk. All my stuff is at my aunt's place so we need to go there first." He just nodded.

***

Shoes shoes shoes. Where are they?
I was in my uniform with all my stuff, but I couldn't find my shoes. Fuck it. And I went out in my usual shoes.
"Alright, school." I said as I got in the car. It's going to be so stressing. Classes, work, more classes, more work. I'd finished my GCSE's, which was a huge relief, and I did pretty well, but I'd be preparing for A Levels soon.
"Thanks Vikk, it means a lot." I smiled. "It's ok, if Simon's not here when you finish, I'll be. 3:30 yeah?"
I said another thanks, then headed towards the office.
"Ah, Joanna." The receptionist stood up. I have your schedule, your teachers will give you everything you need for classes. But I need the reason you're late."
She turned to look at me.
"I was sick this morning, I threw up."
"Does your aunt know?"
"Yes." I hope she doesn't know I have school.
"Then how come she didn't call?"
"Erm, I told her I'd call, but I forgot, I was just throwing up, constantly, but I'm better now, should be alright to go to class."
She nodded. "We never have trouble with you. Next time remember to get your aunt to call."
She lead me to my classroom. French. All I could think about was Simon, it felt weird being seporated from him for just a few seconds.