Feelings

Jo's pov
3 months later
I had been round to the Sidemen household a few times. Helped film a couple of videos, had a takeaway Nandos and pizza, not much. I never really went in their rooms, they were always recording or editing or streaming, and JJ was always doing some weird shit in his bedroom.
22:30
"And that's a wrap!" Simon came strolling into the living room where I was watching tv with Freya.
He's so cute. Even hotter. Damn.
I'd developed a crush on him that was even bigger than before, and it was different now he treats me as someone he knows. He'd given a few signs of liking me back, but I didn't want to get my hopes up, and break my own heart.
Simon doesn't usually finish recording this early, he said he'd just managed to fix his sleeping pattern and didn't want to ruin it by going to bed at 4am. I don't usually stay away from home after ten, but it wouldn't really matter if I did because my aunt doesn't give a shit about me.
The guys said they had some pizza that needed to go so they asked me to stay and wait for them to have dinner together. When I say 'have dinner together', it's eating pizza whilst slopped on the sofa and beanbags watching tv or trying to eat food without your hands whilst using the Xbox.
I didn't really like being the only girl round the house. I know the guys say I look older than my age, but I still didn't want to be alone. Freya's usually there, stays overnight occasionally.
Simon went to the stairs and shouted "ARE YOU GUYS EATING OR NOT?"
Josh came down first, and went to get the pizza with Freya, then Vikk, looking extremely tired and rubbing his eyes.
"And Jide?" I asked.
Shouts and footsteps came thumping down the stairs and into the living room. "FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!" JJ was wearing a horse mask and shaking his head around.
"What fire? You sound like a caveman." Everyone laughed. I was used to all the shouting and screaming.
"I DUNNO, JUST FIRE," JJ took the mask off.
"Rolls royce," from Simon.
"Squirrel," from Josh.
"For fucks sake you guys," JJ sighed. The whole room burst into laughter.
"PIZZA TIME," Shouted Vikk. We all grabbed for the pizza which was surprisingly still warm.
We just sat there for the next half an hour, laughing and making jokes, watching JJ entertain us all.
23:10
Everyone had went upstairs, I'd have to go upstairs to say goodbye. I went to fetch my backpack which was at the bottom of the stairs.