Sunday Morning

Jo's pov

11:35. I was still curled up to Simon. I really didn't want to get up, but Freya and I have a silly deal with the guys. Sunday morning, well, afternoon, I make cooked breakfast, anyone who doesn't get up in time isn't allowed to have it, and in the evening, Freya cooks, on the note that the guys go to bed before 2:30 am.
I yawn, then carefully crawl out of bed, trying not to wake Simon. I was so comfortable curled up next to him.
What the hell? I look around the room for my clothes, then realize I'd chucked them in the laundry basket last night before I went to bed. I make my way towards the door then remember Ethan was round, and probably was in the spare bedroom, where I keep my stuff. Damn it. I can't go downstairs like this. I took out one of Simon's tops and joggers, which were way too big for me, but they were comfy.
"Where are you off to?" Simon asked in his morning voice.
"Breakfast."
"Stay up here with me." He lifted his head up.
"So you don't want cooked breakfast?"
"I'd rather you stay up here."
I smiled. "I know you'd rather have cooked breakfast."
He laughed then dropped his head back down, and I went downstairs.
Eggs, bacon, sausages, baked beans, hash browns. Toast. Eggs fried and scrambled.

***
I took the baked beans out of the microwave.
Arms were round me. Simon was always doing this. He tucked his head into my neck. I could feel his body brushed against my back.
"Let me help." He said. He still had his morning voice.
"I'm nearly finished, and you're an awful cook." I replied.
"Oh, thanks." He said sarcastically.
I laughed.
"Yeah, you're right." He admitted and laughed too. "At least let me help plate up.
We plated the food, one extra for Ethan. Josh came downstairs first, followed by Freya. Vikk came down with his bed head.
Freya and I were always the only ones to look like we were actually awake.
I put the plates on the table, and JJ came thundering down the stairs.
"I didn't miss breakfast did I?" He saw the table and let out a sigh. "Thank god."
"Ethan doesn't know we have cooked breakfast today, someone go get him." I pointed out.
Josh stood up when no one else volunteered, went to check the green screen room, then went upstairs to the spare bedroom.