Why not?

Jo's pov

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light. I yawned and turned round on my side. Monday mornings aren't so bad during the school holidays.
My pillow smelt like Simon. I was so sleepy I didn't notice I was in his room. Must've fallen asleep in his room again. I was still in his clothes.
Simon was sat at his desk, eyes on his laptop. My eyes were still struggling. He was...editing? He had his headphones on, like usual.
I crawl out of bed, and the morning out of bed chill hits me. I put my arms around Simon's neck and kiss his cheek.
"Good morning. More like good night for you. You said you'd go to bed before 2:30." My morning voice didn't sound as bad as usual.
Simon took his headphones of, looked up and cupped his hands around my face. "Morning babe. Actually, I went to bed at 2:00, you were asleep, I woke up at 7:30 and remembered I forgot to edit last night. So yes I did go to bed." He smiled.
The time on his laptop read 8:17.
I chuckled and kissed his cheek again. "I'm still tired as ever. I'm going back to bed," I said and tucked myself back in bed. "You?" I asked.
"I'll be ten minutes." He put his headphones back on.
I spent the next ten minutes staring around the familiar walls of his room, listening to the constant click of his mouse, until he turned his laptop off and crawled into bed. I curled up next to him like usual, and slowly drifted off.

***
2:13pm

God I sleep like a pig. I'd been in bed for thirteen hours now. Simon was still fast asleep. Without waking him up I get up and go downstairs, still in his clothes. I didn't really care.
There was no sound going past JJ's room. He had the worst sleeping pattern ever. You can never know if he's awake or not. Josh's room was quiet, and I could faintly hear Vikk talking. More minecraft.
Josh was sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Morning Dad," I said with a smirk on my face.
"I'm not replying to Dad." He said.
"Well, you just did."
He sighed. "Morning Jo."
I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down opposite Josh. "Isn't Freya in?" I ask.
"She's upstairs."
We ate breakfast in silence, until I thought about yesterday. I always have to notice Josh to remember about anything he said.
"Did you talk to Ethan?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Nope." He got up and put his bowl in the sink.
"Why not?" I said, then quickly finished the rest if my cereal.
"Because he left without even letting anyone know. That's how upset he is, because he's never done that before."
I looked down at my bowl. I felt a bit sorry for Ethan, I didn't like him being sad, he was such a hilarious guy. But I didn't want him to be this way to Simon.
Josh stopped before leaving the kitchen. "Hey, I told you, don't worry about it." He came over and patted me on the back.