How To Annoy And Make People Think You're Weird At The Beach Part 2

1) Loudly announce that you are "going to the bathroom now" while you're in the water.

2) Play beach volleyball and "accidentally" hit people with the ball.

3) Climb up onto an unoccupied lifeguard post, majestically look over everyone on the beach and yell :" I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

4) Destroy sand castles.

5) While someone's distracted, throw your beach towel over theirs. They'll have fun looking for their spot.

6) Frantically tell everyone that you buried somebody in the sand and now you can't find him.

7) If you see a group playing with a ball, ask if you can join. When they throw the ball to you, run away with it.

8) Swim around in the water, then jump out and run away while screaming:" IT'S A FISH!!!!!"

9) Build a sandcastle next to a random person. When nobody is looking, destroy your sandcastle and point at the person, sobbing and angrily screaming at him for destroying your sandcastle.

10) Ask somebody to lie near the water and build a mermaid tail around his or her legs. Throw water on him/her and scream:" THERE'S NOT ENOUGH WATER!! I THINK HE/SHE 'S MELTING!"

A/N: Does anybody have a request for a chapter? Please tell me in the comments.:D