How To Annoy And Make People Think You're Weird During Christmas

A/N: This was suggested by Loueysis and since Christmas is coming up, I decided that I'd do it.

1) Lie down in a corner in the feral position and chant :"Santa Claus is coming to town.... Santa Claus is coming to town......."

2) Stare into a mirror and recite " How The Grinch Stole Christmas" over and over again.

3) Tell your parents that you're moving out. Tell them Santa's buying you a house on 34th street.

4) Sing:" All I want for Christmas is my brother's two front teeth..." Hold pliers while singing this.

5) Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and pretend to be a Christmas tree.

6) Jump on your friends back and yell :" Now, Dasher, now Dancer, now Donner, now Blitzen!

7) Make conversations out of Christmas carols. Example: "Y'know, I saw my mom kissing Santa Clause.

8) Paint your nose red and wear antlers.

9) Wear a Christmas sweater, Christmas lights as a belt, paint your nose red and wear antlers, carry around a cup of egg nog and wear a Santa hat on your head. Complain about how you're not festive enough.

10) Watch your family as they're sleeping. When they wake up, sing: " He sees you when you're sleeping..."