How To Annoy and Make Your Driver Think You're Weird

1) When being picked up as a passenger, take along a huge, uncovered,artificially coloured drink and a messy powdered sugar donut. Complain whenever the driver hits a bump in the road.

2) When directing your driver to turn left, tell him to make a "You-turn". When directing your driver to turn to the right, tell him to make a "Me-turn".

3) When the driver parks, get out and inspect the car to see whether it's parked perfectly within the lines.

4) Whenever possible, adjust all dashboard controls. Radio, heat, air-con,etc.

5) When riding with other passenger, always loudly announce that you're riding shotgun. Keep on bragging about the fact that you're riding shotgun throughout the whole ride.

6) If you're song comes on, feel free to dance and sing as loud as you'd like to.

7) If the driver tries to make small talk, say yes or no to everything. i.e.

"So, how have you been doing?" 

"No."

"Um..ok, well, what are you going to be doing today?"

"Yes."

8) Do animal impressions!

9) Laugh for no apparent reasons.

10) When the driver tries to make small talk with you, tell them that you don't speak their language and you don't understand in the same language they are talking in.