How To Annoy And Make People Think You're Weird In Public Toilets

1) Get a bottle of water. Walk into a stall (make sure there's somebody in the stall next to you. Squeeze the water bottle, making the water go on the feet of the person next to you. 

2) Cheer and clap loudly whenever somebody breaks the silence with *coughs* a bodily function noise.

3) Drop a marble and say :"Oops! Dropped my glass eye!"

4) Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the a stall with your hand over your mouth and make a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the contents of the balloon all around the stall. Apologise, blaming it on the fettuccine alfredo that you had for breakfast.

5) Lower a small mirror under the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbour and say:"Peekaboo!"

6) Spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and slide it over to your neighbour. Say:"Oops, can you pass that back please?"

7) Make an outfit out of toilet paper. 

8) Stare at yourself in the mirror for a long time with a confused look on your face. When somebody walks in, ask why there are two of you.

9) Brush your teeth. Spit in a sink that somebody's washing their hands in.

10) Constantly ask neighbours or toilet paper, then act as if you've dropped it all in the toilet.