Chicago

(Elizabeth's PPV)

"I don't know the whole story about my adoption, but i know tiny parts of it. My dad left my mom when i born. My mother couldn't take care of me by herself so she put me up for adoption. I stayed there in the adoption center for as long as i can remember. When i was adopted, terrible people got me. Derrick, my foster dad, always abused me. My adopted mother just stood by and laughed or she left for the grocery store. by the time of 15, i think, i ran away from them. I got a part-time job. I finished school, and i rented an apartment. I actually sill live in because i'm saving up money to buy a house." I finished explaining to the boys about my life story.

"I'm sorry Liz," John apologised.

"Wait, that still doesn't answer my question, who attacked you on your first night here?" Punk asked. He really had to make things difficult for me.

"My adopted dad found me. He was also the one that brutally attacked me in the hotel too." I replied.

Punk nodded, still trying to make sense of this.

"My question is, how did he get in your hotel room?" John thought out loud.

"That's what i'm trying to figure out. Maybe i left the door unlocked."Things were quiet awkward at the moment. No one really knowing how this could have happen. After a few minutes of thinking, a loud knock came from the door.

"I'll get it," Phil jumped from his seat.

"Hi, is John here?" A girl voice asked.

"John, it's your girlfriend!" Punk yelled out.

"Tell her to come in!" John shouted back.

"Guys! Is it really necessary to scream like that?" I screamed out.

The mystery girl walked in revealing a girl that was medium height. Brown hair. Had some make-up on. Oh, gosh no! It's Nikki Bella. Crap John! I hate you so much right now.

"Nicole! I'm happy you came over! I like you to meet someone!" John brought her over to me.

"Nicole this is Elizabeth," John Introduce me to her.

Nicole looked at me up and down. She seem didn't like she hated me. Still had a polite smile. No signs of hatred. I guess that's a good thing for me.

"We met in the ring the other night. She has quiet got the mouth on her and she's a very tough competitor. Sorry for what me and Brianna did, we never meant for you to get hurt," She gave a sincere face.

"Oh, no it's okay. It wasn't your fault. It was just business. I hope." I laughed. "And John, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" I was trying to get him back from this morning when John seemed upset that i didn't tell him someone was coming after me.

"Hold on, don't try playing my own game on me!" John pouted. John looked over a Nicole, pleading to back him up.

"Hey! I'm not getting in to this!" She chuckled.

"Um, guys, we have a house show tomorrow. We should probably start packing and getting on an airplane to Chicago," Punk announced.

"Your only saying that because its in your hometown," John back fired.

"So, now lets go," Punk nodded toward the door.

*Getting on the airplane*

"Looks like i'll be sitting next to you Liz," Punk said on the airplane.

"Sadly, you will be," I smirked.

"Hey! I'm not that bad, am i?"He pouted.

"Yes you are!" John shouted from the back.