I want to, but i can't

A hour later after i was knocked out by the mysterious man. I woke up and i was in the trainers room? I rubbed my head and rosed up slowly.

" Elizabeth, you need to lay back down. Sadly, you won't be in your first match tonight with me, but i did convinced Hunter to change the people on who faces Beth and Chris." Punk sadfully said.

I looked at Punk confused for a moment. "Do you know who attacked me?" i asked.

Punk signed, "No one knows who attacked you, but whoever it was will have serious injuries by me."

I nod to him, but i was so afraid. If i could just have one good look at the man i could easily tell who that was. The mask and the laugh just creeped me out and i hope i will be seeing less of him. I just hope it was just a one time thing where someone was just making a statement on me, but why would a guy do that to a girl that have just started and they don't really know who i am? Maybe i was just the cloest person to them? Or maybe it was someone that had something against me for some odd reason. I never usually talk to people, so they shouldn't have anything to judge about me. So i think?

"I see the worry on your face. Nothing will happen to you. I will protect you." he said.

I looked at him," You barely know who i am."

"I know, but just because i barely know who you are, doesn't mean i shouldn't protect you. Do you remember the last thing you saw?" he asked.

I thought back for a moment and told him about the laugh and the mask i seen on him. He wasn't tall like Kane and he didn't have the same mask as him, but i could hardly tell because it was kinda to blurry to see anything at the moment.

The trainer came in through the doors and dismissed me and Punk.

"I'm sorry on what happen on your first day here, but maybe next week might get better." he said.

"It's okay. No need to feel sorry. I guess i had to coming for some odd reason." i smiled.

"If you want, we can grab dinner now that were going home?" he asked.

"That sounds lovely Punk, but i really need to get back to the hotel and rest my head. I'll see you next week Punk" i said and i walked as fast as i could.

*PunksPointOfView*

I watch her walked off really fast, like she was trying to get away from me.

"Theirs something about her that's just not right. Maybe when i try becoming friends with her, she'll tell me." he thought out loud.

*ElizabethPointOfView*

I took a cab back to the hotel and went to the second floor and room number 34.

"He's going to try to become friends with me. I just know it. Maybe i open my heart to him when i know him good enough on where i can trust him with my life. He could also be the one i'm looking for." i thought.

I went in the bathroom and change in my my pink pjs and then went to bed.

*Dream*

"No! Stop! Leave me alone!" i yelled at my foster dad.

"Come on! Get up from their right now!" he yelled.

I didn't dare to get back up. He grabbed my arm and forced me to get up and started beating on me.

"This wouldn't have happended if you would just listen to me!" he screamed.

He slapped me acrossed the face and it turned it blood red. He was eventually through with after he throw me across the room and making me hit my head on the wall and knocking me out.