K2 - Headphones

I watched as Kyle was bending over looking for the "dropped" headphones. I had taken his headphones when he wasn't looking and told him they probably fell under the desk. I was really enjoying the view.

"Kenny, are you just going to sit there? I can't find them."

I smile, "If you do something for me."

He turns and gives me a weird look, "What?" He sighs.

"Come here," I say he steps toward me, "Sit on my lap."

"What?!" He shouts his face going scarlet, "I-I'm not doing that!"

I grab his waist and pull him down onto my lap facing me. We sit like this for a minute, my hands remaining on his hips.

He crosses his arms, "Can you help me now?" He asks.

"No not yet," I reply, "I want a kiss too."

His face goes red again. It's so cute. He opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. He tried to pull away, but I bring one hand up to his head and pull him closer to me.

He puts his hands on my chest and starts to kiss back. I smile. His hands slide up my chest and around my neck. I let my hand wrap lazily around his hips.

Then, I put my hands on his hip bones and lip his bottom lip for entrance, which he hesitantly grants. I stick my tongue in his mouth and start to push his hips down and move them.

I stop forcing his hips to move when I realize that he's rocking his hips on his own. I was so happy.

He pulled away though, and looked at me. His face was red and he was panting, "Good... Enough?" He asked.

"Not even close," I said tackling him down onto the couch.