Style - Kissing Booth

So, for once I decided let's not make an upsetting one shot. That's a first.

---Kyle's pov---

This is so stupid.

"Why are we even doing this?"

Stan looks over at me, "You were the one who refused to pick something to do for this," he says laughing slightly, "And since the girls kept arguing over who would run it, you got stuck with it..."

"It was Fatass who said I should run this wasn't it?"

Stan nods slightly and hesitantly, "Yeah, after calling all the girls sluts and hoes."

I laugh slightly imagining the scene in my head.

"But why the kissing booth?" I ask helping him set it up, "I don't want to run a kissing booth."

"We both know you'll do great!" Stan exclaims putting up the sign, "You'll get way more customers than any of the sluts in our grade," Stan says smiling at me.

I blush slightly, "I highly doubt that for some reason. I'm pretty sure more people would want to kiss Bebe or Wendy, or Red."

"I wouldn't."

I look over at Stan, he was frozen in place his face red.

"... Really....?"

Stan nods slowly, "Yeah."

"... I don't believe you..."

Stan places a dollar on the table and stares at me.

I look at the dollar then at him.

Then at the dollar again, before my face heats up and I look at Stan again.

I lean forward slightly and Stan starts to lean forward too.

He reaches over and cups my cheek before bring our lips together.

I place my hands on the table and lean forward.

"HA FAGS!"