Style - Sleepovers

Pre-smut stuff so uh yeah.

--Stan's pov---

It was a normal Friday night. Kyle came over like always, to spend the weekend at my house.

Like every time, when we decided to go to bed, Kyle climbed into my bed.

Like always, when he fell asleep, he ended up clinging onto me in his sleep.

And like always, I woke up when his hand wrapped itself around my waist.

I looked over at Kyle's face. His face was slightly scrunched up, lying on my shoulder. His left hand gripping tightly to my shirt sleeve, while his right hand slowly slid up my waist. His legs were lying and tangled with mine, his breath warm on my neck.

My heart pounded as I watched his hand slid up my shirt on my bare chest.

He moved his hips slowly against the side of my waist slowly, adjusting himself.

It sent a rush of hear through my body. I shivered.

"Stann... Stop moving," Kyle mumbles in his sleep. He rolled over on top of me, laying completely on my chest. His hand in my shirt slid across my chest and over my nipple.

I shivered slightly again. Kyle is fucking laying on me.

"Stan.." Kyle moaned out, moving his hips across mine readjusting.

Shivering again. Kyle, please just stop moving.

Kyle starts to move his hips again. I can't take this, I reach and grab his hip bones, pressing on them slightly. Kyle lets out a stifled moan, tightening his grip on my shirt, and and digging his nails into my skin.

I tightened my grip on his hips as he began to move them again. Kyle. Don't.

"Stan..." Kyle moans out, "You're hogging the covers." He says pulling the blankets over us.

He rolls over slightly, still slightly entangled with me. I let out a sigh, "'night."