Bunny - Comfort

---Butters' pov---

I sat on the curb as the rain poured down on me.

I rested my chin in my hands.

Oh hamburgers. My parents are gonna ground me for getting my clothes all dirty.

Earlier, I had walked up to Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. Like always, I asked if I could hang out with them, and like always Cartman said, "Shut up Butters. No one wants you here, fag."

He called me that everyday. He's just messing around though. It's just us guys pickin' on each other, like friends do.

It's just that sometimes Cartman and them can go kinda far. I just don't want them to hate me anymore than they already do.

I sigh, "Hey Butters."

I hear that voice and instantly my ears shot up. I turn my head to the one-and-only Kenny McCormick.

"Well uh Hiya Kenny, whatcha doin' out 'ere in the rain?" I ask snuffling slightly.

Kenny shrugs and sis next to me on the curb, "Could ask you the same," Kenny states looking at me, "You look upset. Something the matter?"

I turn my gaze to my feet, and lean my arms into my knees.

"Well-a K-Ken I'm just a lil' sad, but i-it's fine," I said, giving Kenny a shaky smile.

Kenny wraps his arms around me pulling me against his chest. I felt my face instantly heat up like fire.

"K-Ken...? What're ya doin'?" I ask placing my hands on his chest.

He hums slightly, "Well, I don't like seeing you upset. It makes me feel bad, so I'm going to try to comfort you."

We stay silent for a minute and he just rocks back and forth comfortingly rubbing circles in my back.

"How about we head back to my place and have some ice cream?" Kenny finally asks.

I smile and look up at him from his chest,

"Sure! I'd love to spend t-time with you," I say happily.

"I love spending time with you too, Butters."