Tyde - Snow Storm

Token looked down at Clyde, who was leaning on his shoulder, sleeping peacefully. He was snoring quietly too.

Token smiled.

Clyde came over to his house to watch a movie and hang out before the roads got to bad because of the snow storm about to occur. Clyde hated blizzards and snow storms, Token wasn't sure what frightened him about them, he found them quite enjoyable and even relaxing.

Clyde shifted closer to Token, tightening his arm around Token's waist. "...you're thinking to loud..." Clyde muttered and Token chuckled.

Token shifted Clyde's head to his chest and wrapped his arm around him. "Sorry, I can't help it."

Clyde groaned and buried his face in Token's neck. "You're warm," he whispered.

Token nodded, "Yeah," he agreed, moving his hand up and down Clyde's side, "You are too."

Clyde smiled and brought his lips to Token's sweetly and softly. Token reciprocated happily, he placed his free hand at the back of Clyde's neck and Clyde placed his other hand on Token's chest.

On the TV, the credits played as the movie ended, neither of the boys noticed, nor cared, they were too wrapped up in their own little world to be bothered with anything outside of each other.