Chapter 7: One Hell of a Boat Ride(Part II)

(On the side is what I thin Sebastian would look like {not my photo!})

Yumi and I have been tied down to the railing for about a half hour now. I tried escaping and finding help, but it didn’t work so well. I have been tied down with some rope, but Yumi has been chained up tight. But why, some rope would have done the job. But after that little display that Yumi had put on earlier, I can see the suspicion that these suits may have.

Yumi had finally started to come to. Her eyes had opened and she had a horrified expression on her face. Yumi frantically looked around until she faced me. “Yugi, what’s going on?” she asks me.

I make a face and say,  “Well, were do I start…” but I was cut off by the weird leader of these creeps.

“How about I answer that question.” He said in a sinister voice. Yumi’s face went pale and her eyes were full of fear. She slowly turned her head towards the leader but tried to avoid his gaze. “Well, well, if it isn’t our old friend Yumi.” He says as he walks towards Yumi.

“Stay away from me, Sebastian!” Yumi hissed. Sebastian?

“Oh dear, someone has a temper.” The leader/Sebastian says to Yumi. He crouches down to her level and another growl escapes me. But before he got to close Yumi snaps her head my way. I can see in her eyes the fear that she has towards this guy, but also much anger.

“I think you should back off you pompous freak!” Yumi shouts. Sebastian heaves her warning and backs down. What on earth did this guy do to scare Yumi this much?

“Who are you?” I yell to Sebastian. He looks my way, shooting me the death glare. He just shrugs his shoulders and looks at Yumi, then back to me.

“I think Yumi should be the one to answer that.” He tells me.

Yumi lets out a heavy sigh and finally lifts her head. “Yugi, the man you are looking at is a monster. He is the reason I don’t trust many people anymore. He hunted me down many times trying to get me to join his secret Martial Arts society. He’s hurt so many people trying to get me to join, but I never would because each and every one of the member were conniving thieves.” She said, hot tears streaming down her face.

“Yes, yes all of that is true. And we especially wanted Yumi,” Sebastian started, Yumi now at full attention, “Because of Yumi’s power.” He said darkly. I looked over at Yumi, expecting an answer to all of this craziness, but she hung her head in defeat.

“I told you Sebastian, I don’t have any power!” Yumi exclaimed.

“Oh, but you do. How else would you become the Martial Arts champion at the tender age of 13?” Sebastian retorted. Yumi just glared at him.

“What, Yumi is that true. How did I not hear about this in the news or something?” I asked Yumi, but she wouldn’t answer.

“And now for you…” Sebastian said turning to face me. “I like that pendant you got there. I want it.”

“No way! I would never give this up!” I hiss back at Sebastian.

“Well then, I guess I’ll just take it from you then.” Sebastian told me. He withdrew his arm back getting ready to punch my lights out. I brace for impact, man this is gunna hurt!

“ENOUGH!” I hear Yumi shout. Then I see a bright light pass by my face and hit Sebastian square in the side. My eyes widen in surprise. I turn to face her and my heart drops. Yumi has broken free of the chai holing back her left hand. Her hand was extended outward, did she?

“Hold on Yugi, I’ll have us out of here soon.” Yumi says as she turns to face me. My jaw drops at her appearance. Her features have grown sharper, she looks much more confident than before. Her hair has also changed, there are more blonde streaks than before. “Now then...” Yumi says as she tries to break free of the bonds that hold her to the railing. She first breaks the chain holding her right arm, then she breaks the ones holding her legs with that strange light she used earlier. She had broken steal chains, but how?