Cold ; Bokuto Koutarou

( a/n: I caught up on the anime and I fELT LIKE CRYING BECAUSE OF EMO MODE BOKUTO HE WAS SO CUTE BUT I ALSO DIDNT WANT HIM FEELING BAD AND DOEJSKWKE BOKUTO MY BOYFRIEND EATING BARBECUE IMC EJDJEJDJEJ
Alsooo pronouns would be she and her )

It was so freaking cold.

Don't get me wrong, she loves winter— but when the temperature's getting out of hand, she'd think, dear me, I want to fly to the sun.

She pulled the sheets over to her head and hugged her arms, occassionally rubbing them when she feels a shiver run down her spine. Help me.

She puffed out air to her hands, rubbing them together in attempt to keep herself warm.

"CHIBI-CHAN!" The door opened, followed by the obnoxious yelling of someone. She flinched.

"CHI— oh?" The person— which she figured out was Bokuto, her dorm mate, since no one really barges through the door that way— trailed off. Footsteps came her way. Please don't do something stupid.

He poked her through the sheets. "Oi, are you okay?"

She groaned, her voice muffled by the comforter. "Leave me alone,"

Bokuto blinked.

"Are you on your...?"

"No," She answered, still tucked in the sheets. "Just leave me alone."

Bokuto frowned, hopping into her bed and poking her once again.

"You're cold, aren't you?" He smirked. She clenched her jaw.

"Shut up," She huffed. Bokuto's smirk grew, pulling the sheets off her body.

"OI!" She yelled, she quickly sat up straight and hit his head with a clenched fist.

"OI!" He yelped in pain, rubbing his head with both of his hands. "That hurt like crap!"

"You deserve it," She huffed, crossing her arms. A second later she felt a shiver run down her spine once again, causing her body to tremble and instinctively pulled up the sheets over her head once again.

Bokuto chuckled. "You really are cold, nee~?"

She sighed.

"Yeah," Her voice was muffled once again.

He grinned, lying down next to her bedsheet-covered body, tugging the comforters to cover himself as well. He pulled them over to his head, which made him see a flustered girl who was hugging her shoulders for dear life.

He scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, causing her to gasp and stiffen, but he felt her soften a few seconds later.

He played with her hair quietly.

"You're warm," She blurted out in a soft voice. Her eyes widened as the words escape her lips, looking away from him. He didn't mind.

"I'll keep you warm," He said, still playing with her hair.

It was silent for a few minutes.

"You know, chibi-chan," He said, tiredness audible within his voice. "I've always thought you were a cold person."

"I am cold," She answered, her voice almost inaudible. "But not when I'm with you."

His eyes widened.

"Y-You know.. that's a thing with a double meaning," He stammered. "Mind telling me which did you mean?"

"I meant both of them, idiot."

-:-:-:-

IM LITERALLY FRICKLING FRACKLING FREEZING RN LIKE MY BLANKET'S TOO THIN HELP ME PLEASE CALL BOKUTO SO HE COULD CUDDLE WITH ME ASAP

get over it ice he doesn't exist

WhY aM I SO BITtEr
Literally I don't love 'winter' here in my country bc the only things that keep the atmosphere cold during december are hardcore typhoons like chILL
Or more like warm up bc it's too cold ;) ;) ;)))))))))
ashHSJAJSJAJA WHY AM I NOT FUNNY
Anywayyyy I come back to sch(ell)ool in 12 days hAHAHAHA I LOVE DYING AND BEING DEAD
So yes that's it I'm sorry the chap sucks and it's short aND THIS NOTE IS SO LONG SMH

In bed freezing to death at 1 am,
Ice

PS. Lmao why did I even name myself Ice if I get too cold easily smh I'm supposed to be a strong solidified liquid little child who is not afraid nor bothered by the coldness of the land nor the air nor the world

kys ice

↯↯↯

Let's talk !

twitter ; arcticghouls
vine ; ice
osu! ; ice-chan (I'll triple update once I reach rank 100k don't expect it anytime soon tho I'm still rank 177k LMAO)