Candle ; Asahi Azumane

( a/n: your house here doesn't have a gate ok bdbsbdhssb )

"What the hell?" You muttered, standing up from your couch to get a good view outside from your window. "It's raining again?"

Each raindrop resembled a marble as it fell from the sky, making contact with your rooftop and creating sounds that pretty much annoyed you to the bone. It was the fourth time it rained this week. And it was raining hard. (Harder than Iwa's dcidjdd when he sees Oikawa lmAO HEARTBEAT I MEANT i see u)

Your eyes looked to the right side of the yard. The clothes.

"Crap," You muttered to yourself once again, rushing out of your house and grabbing every piece of clothing you see from the rack.

You ran back inside, drenched. You huffed and placed the pile of clothes on your couch, sitting down the spot beside it.

"I hate rainy laundry days," You sighed, stretching your arms. You zoned out for a moment.

Realizing it was 5 pm, which was the time when the sun begins to set, you went up to the second floor of your house and decided to watch the sunset from your bedroom window. Rain is strange— at least, in your place. It's not even near cloudy nor dark, it's just, well, raining. Occasional thunders, yeah. But dark clouds? Nope.

It really was pretty strange— although, you didn't mind it. It's what made the rain beautiful here, after all. Even though the sounds it makes irritate you.

Your head rested on your hand, staring outside through the glass.

You lost count of how long you've stared at the sky.

And so you blinked and went back to your senses when it was already dark.

"Oh," You chuckled. "I probably slept in the mid—"

Suddenly, the lights shut down. You gasped.

"Why now?" You asked in an irritated tone to no one in particular.

And you're never going to admit this out loud, but you were scared of the dark.

You ran downstairs, sitting next to the pile of clothes again. You called your dog. (I'm sorry if you don't have a dog ok bdgdsgdbsh)

Your dog barked playfully and climbed up to your lap. You hugged the 'adorable fluffball' as you liked to call it.

"Fluffball-chan, I'm scared," You pulled your dog closer to you. "What if a super mutant pops out of nowhere and kidnaps me and eats my b—"

"Uh, I-I'm sorry to interrupt," You heard a deep voice say that came from outside your window. You practically screamed.

The figure was tall, and huge.

"S-S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" You screamed and hugged your dog even closer.

"O-Oh," The figure said. "Sorry to scare you,"

"Eh?" You grabbed your phone and turned its flashlight on, putting it in front of you so you could light up the area by the window.

"E-EH!?" You squealed. "A-Asahi-san! I'M SO SORRY!"

He laughed softly. "It's alright,"

"W-What am I doing?" You asked yourself, realizing it was raining outside and you weren't letting your neighbor in. You walked to the door and opened it.

"You didn't have to," He said.

"I-I do! It was raining and you were outside," You said.

"Like I told you, you didn't have to," He said in a soft tone. You looked down, silently thanking the heavens since it was dark and he wouldn't see your red face.

"Do you have a candle?" He asked.

You blinked and looked up. "Y-Yeah!"

"Do you mind me getting two?" He laughed nervously and looked down. "I-I mean, you don't have to give me if you don't—"

He trailed off when he saw you run away to your kitchen, coming back after 5 seconds with two candles in each hand.

"H-Here! You can have four.." You said, looking down after to hide your blush.

"Ah," He laughed nervously. "Thank you,"

"Anytime, Asahi-san," You said.

"Well... I'll be off now," He chuckled.

"Mm!"

He walked to the door and opened it, stepping out of your house and closed it.

You sighed.

Well, you could say your cheeks were even hotter than candles on fire.

-:-:-:-

hELLO I'M not rlly back

I'M V SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR DAYS AND I CAME BACK WITH THIS THING

-69/10

I'm sorry if this sucked ;; A ;;

I have like tons of things to do and I caN'T EVEN CATCH UP ON THE HAIKYUU ANIME DAMN IT

Soooo yeah

I might not update in a few days, then again

Since school decided to be a huge bitch and yeah

Like it's not even just the homework and projects, even the people as well.

AIGHTTTTT I MISS TALKING TO YOU GUYS SMH

And like I had 780+ followers on Vine then I told them (10+ days ago) I might quit then now I only have 721 followers damn these hoes ain't loyal ://

OKAY SO

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!

I'm using pc rn so I don't really have emoticons lmao

Lots of love!!

Ice

PS. ALSO OML THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.4K READS JASDHKASJDHKASK

/ Let's talk! /

> twitter; arcticghouls

> osu!; ice-chan

> soundcloud; obscre